Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It looks like a sketch/scribble lol
The arm looks like it's broken too.
It doesn't look good nor does it look like it took him more than 5 minutes to draw this.

What has it being "free" to do with anything? If you post something publicly be prepared to not get only positive comments. Just because you "tried" doesn't mean i have to sweet talk your work. He is a grown person (most likely not a little child) and not a 5 year old child to which you have to lie to how good they can draw.

And i am honestly pretty sure this person can draw better than that.
I can only draw stick figures.
So I don't care if it is more "sketchy".
I still like it :P
Post automatically merged:

Why being so rude ? Artists doing this for free deserve respect for their work and it looks great, natalardo is no slouch.

Except that the yellow flames should be blue instead. :goyea:

Do you guys think Sanji's enhancements will make his DJ look different (like a new color) or will it look the same ?
So...the Dungeons and Dragons enthusiast in me would really like some black flames. Especially if they can envelop Sanji like some shadow like the spell "Shadow of Moil".

Not only it fits the Black theme, but also fits the "stealth" theme, since the idea of this spell is create a zone around you obscured, so people have trouble trying to see you.

Extremely edgelord vibe, but I love DnD, and I love Warlocks....so.......
:D

It looks like a sketch/scribble lol
The arm looks like it's broken too.
It doesn't look good nor does it look like it took him more than 5 minutes to draw this.

What has it being "free" to do with anything? If you post something publicly be prepared to not get only positive comments. Just because you "tried" doesn't mean i have to sweet talk your work. He is a grown person (most likely not a little child) and not a 5 year old child to which you have to lie to how good they can draw.

And i am honestly pretty sure this person can draw better than that.
Calling his work trash isn't criticism, it's disrespect. That doesn't mean you don't have the right to comment negatively about it. Just imagine yourself putting your heart into something you do out of passion then someone comes and just says what you do is trash, I don't think you'd like it or find that fair.

The art style is purposefully odd, he went for something atypical.

Calling his work trash isn't criticism, it's disrespect. That doesn't mean you don't have the right to comment negatively about it. Just imagine yourself putting your heart into something you do out of passion then someone comes and just says what you do is trash, I don't think you'd like it or find that fair.

The art style is purposefully odd, he went for something atypical.
How you know he put his "heart" into that? I can clearly tell you it's not the case. The fact that he can draw straight lines proves that. But here, it's literaly just a scribble. That is something people do to draw an idea quickly just to see how it would looks like on paper and if they like it, they do a good and nice clean drawing of it. Scribbles aren't meant to look good or clean and always look messy. If someone comes here and say the drawing (scribble) is well done...yeah, keep lying.

You have never seen how teacher are in an Art school, if you make a simple mistake they just throw your picture into the trash. Would you also start complaining - "how can you do that? I put my heart into it!"? They don't care. And that's something artist have to get used too. Especialy if they are stil learning.

So...the Dungeons and Dragons enthusiast in me would really like some black flames. Especially if they can envelop Sanji like some shadow like the spell "Shadow of Moil".

Not only it fits the Black theme, but also fits the "stealth" theme, since the idea of this spell is create a zone around you obscured, so people have trouble trying to see you.

A fellow warlock main!

Doggo

Is there good novels for DnD? I'm getting into WH 40K lore at the moment and I'm loving it so I may try my hands on DnD lore if there are good books in it.
Yes. More than I even knew.
https://yourmoneygeek.com/dnd-books/
I can't tell you much about them. I was always "I prefer to play DnD than to read a novel about DnD".

I still love Malik, my dear Storm Genasi Dual-Wielder Ranger that turned into a freaking shredder machine and did more than 10 attacks on a Beholder, killing it in one turn, after two members of my group had been petrified already.
Good times.
:feelscryingman:

A fellow warlock main!
Greetings, fellow Eldritch Blast connoisseur.
:cheers:

Yes. More than I even knew.
https://yourmoneygeek.com/dnd-books/
I can't tell you much about them. I was always "I prefer to play DnD than to read a novel about DnD".

I still love Malik, my dear Storm Genasi Dual-Wielder Ranger that turned into a freaking shredder machine and did more than 10 attacks on a Beholder, killing it in one turn, after two members of my group had been petrified already.
Good times.
:feelscryingman:
I've never played DnD before or any other table top game for that matter. I'm sadly more of a novel guy than a gamer. WH 40K have really good ones. They're dark, really really dark, comedy type of novels. And I'm loving them. Maybe DnD have similar good ones I'll try them later.

Just imagine yourself putting your heart into something you do out of passion then someone comes and just says what you do is trash, I don't think
I never cared about compliments and stil don't care. I can judge my skill no problem, i used to draw and i know if my drawing is good or not. I even thru some of my drawings into the trash because i didn't liked it and it had clear flaws that i couldn't over see, even tho people were saying it was really good. Probably because they didn't knew better and were worse at drawing than me.
So yeah, i wouldn't care if someone wouldn't like my drawing. But that's just me.

I am playing a human rogue for 2 years. Now I am making a new character for a D&d 5 ed campaign modified in One Piece world, it will be super cool :stealthblack:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Seems like Sanji will be forced to use Raid Suit by Queen like it or not. :josad:
Queen still have other weapon which is i think Plague bullets since Sanji is buffed so hard against physical attack.

How did you guys like this week's chapter and Sanji's reaction to his Germa awakening?
its wild Oda make Sanji to think about himself first rather than what danger lies ahead of him which is Queen.
and like i said, seems like Oda will make Sanji to use raid suit again and boom another power up will be awakens.

so in the end of the day, Sanji will ditched the raid suit and live with exoskeleton + another new PU.

W

Wonderful World

How did you guys like this week's chapter and Sanji's reaction to his Germa awakening?
I love Sanji's characterization up to this point. See my earlier post in the chapter thread:

The Sanji stuff is excellent also. I love his characterization since he's a very flawed character, but this isn't a bad thing, in my opinion. I don't think anyone here likes a Gary Stu or Mary Sue in any form of fiction. Sure, he ran, but it's essential to understand that he's not running because he's afraid of Queen, but because of the changes. Keep in mind that his getting this PU is also what defined his early childhood with Germa. Childhood trauma is a real thing, and Sanji experienced shit no child ever should, so it makes sense for him to react and associate the power up with what happened.

Doggo

So far, it's following a nice pattern.
For Sanji to just straight up stop fighting and try to get distance from Queen to understand what's going on, speaks volumes for how devastating it is for the character to lose his emotions.
He initially told Zoro that his body was feeling "off" after he used the Raid Suit for the second time. So I assume that, on his mind, using the Raid Suit is the more "obvious" explanation, reason why he refuses to put it on right now. It's a good reasoning for it.
Now, which was "the second time"? Was it during the Bath House and he got that nosebleed that spilled his blood all over the suit? Could it have been the trigger?
Or does Oda consider the "second time" the time he used to save Momo and clashed with King? Queen even mentions this specific event.
Lots of questions.
SO FAR, I'm pleased. But, at the same time, I think it's REALLY easy for Oda to mess this one up quite hard. So....I'm just praying. :sanmoji:

Seems like Oda is going to make Sanji's modifications a matter of his emotions only. Sanji did not express any animosity against the exoskeleton itself, only against becoming emotionless.
I believe now that Sanji will not not fully awaken his modifications but also keep the rs permanently.
He will embrace his GMO side while keeping his emotions and not turn into an emotionless superhuman.

Its pretty stupid tho that Oda made him take so much time to figure out the source of this sudden change when it is obvious that wearing the raid suit was the trigger. That seems like unneccesary stalling.

Now that Sanji is running away I'm curious where he will go.

I really like the panel composition here

Doggo

I also like to entertain the idea that Sanji started a process of "reconciliation" with his family. The event that triggered it was when his siblings appeared to help him escape with Luffy. They had already "paid him back" for saving them during the wedding ceremony, when they tried to buy them time to escape.

It could be that they just wanted to fuck the BMP up, but the siblings act during the rescue scene, precisely to make Sanji's escape possible. They attack the enemies that are targetting Sanji, instead of just attacking whoever is there, they launch him forward, they shield him, etc. I've said it before, but I REALLY would like a reconciliation for Sanji and his siblings. Ichiji, Niji and Yonji are, despite being dicks, heartless beings, programmed to be so. It's not a matter of "they were raised and turned out to be dicks". They had 0 choice on this matter. Judge can go suck a dick, but the kids should be able to be free from his control. After all, they are all Sora's children.
The same way, maybe reconciling with his siblings brought Sanji closer to them, by unlocking his modifications, it could be REALLY interesting and quite touching, if the reverse was also true. By reconciling with Sanji, it could have "triggered" the drug Sora took and manage to unlock the siblings emotions as it did for Sanji.

There's A LOT of potential for this plotline, but if it ends up being something built entirely for Sanji alone, I won't complain. :P

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Wow! That's a lot of insight. I pretty much agree with everyone of you.

I felt bad when some people made fun of him running away but as you said, he's not running away from Queen due to fright. He is going through some mental turmoil. I'm kinda glad Oda addressed the emotional side in this chapter itself of tabling it for later. If we didn't get such a reaction from Sanji and instead he straight up accepted his new PU and beat the shit out of Queen - that would have been disastrously to me. I am glad Oda is giving him time to accept his emotions. I think he'll be running away to find some place quiet and think this through before re-appearing to finish off Queen.