Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
W

Wonderful World

I also like to entertain the idea that Sanji started a process of "reconciliation" with his family. The event that triggered it was when his siblings appeared to help him escape with Luffy. They had already "paid him back" for saving them during the wedding ceremony, when they tried to buy them time to escape.

It could be that they just wanted to fuck the BMP up, but the siblings act during the rescue scene, precisely to make Sanji's escape possible. They attack the enemies that are targetting Sanji, instead of just attacking whoever is there, they launch him forward, they shield him, etc. I've said it before, but I REALLY would like a reconciliation for Sanji and his siblings. Ichiji, Niji and Yonji are, despite being dicks, heartless beings, programmed to be so. It's not a matter of "they were raised and turned out to be dicks". They had 0 choice on this matter. Judge can go suck a dick, but the kids should be able to be free from his control. After all, they are all Sora's children.
The same way, maybe reconciling with his siblings brought Sanji closer to them, by unlocking his modifications, it could be REALLY interesting and quite touching, if the reverse was also true. By reconciling with Sanji, it could have "triggered" the drug Sora took and manage to unlock the siblings emotions as it did for Sanji.

There's A LOT of potential for this plotline, but if it ends up being something built entirely for Sanji alone, I won't complain. :P
Them already "starting" the reconciliation process is a good catch. I never thought to interpret it this way, but you may be onto something.

I think we're for sure going to see a reconciliation between the brothers. Pardon my french, but fuck Judge. I'll always hate him even if he apologizes. I hate seeing animals or children mistreated in any form of media, so I've already made my mind up about him.

When the siblings make up, we'll be finally be blessed with a "Germazord" in the future. :steef:

I also want a Sogeking collab.:cheers:

Wow! That's a lot of insight. I pretty much agree with everyone of you.

I felt bad when some people made fun of him running away but as you said, he's not running away from Queen due to fright. He is going through some mental turmoil. I'm kinda glad Oda addressed the emotional side in this chapter itself of tabling it for later. If we didn't get such a reaction from Sanji and instead he straight up accepted his new PU and beat the shit out of Queen - that would have been disastrously to me. I am glad Oda is giving him time to accept his emotions. I think he'll be running away to find some place quiet and think this through before re-appearing to finish off Queen.
Sanji's emotional reaction to this is in character. that's actually consistent writing here from Oda's side.

Pardon my french, but fuck Judge. I'll always hate him even if he apologizes.
Judge is pathetic and a huge crybaby without integrity or morality. He is the actual culprit here and nothing can redeem him
Post automatically merged:

This is why I don't go crazy about spoilers like some of the people here. The spoilers lack context a lot of the time.
Depends a lot on the providers I guess. They like to screw with the fans.

SaNa + CoC in a bunch of weeks

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Wow! That's a lot of insight. I pretty much agree with everyone of you.

I felt bad when some people made fun of him running away
Most of them are Sanji haters anyway. They try to clown the character whatever happens. At this point, it's just annoying as a mosquito buzzing around. Nothing more than that. :P

Btw, I truly believe that Oda changed his mind about Sanji at some point. "Monster Trio" or whatever, I always had the impression that Sanji was no more than "the next strongest member after Zoro". It feels to me that Oda, for some reason, decided to elevate the character's role on the story.
I always thought Vegapunk would be a plot dedicated to Franky and maybe Chopper. But now, Oda decided to throw Sanji in the mix. We have a new Admiral that seems custom made for Sanji as well, etc.
Adding the theory that "All Blue" is connected to the destruction of the Red Line, Sanji suddenly has A LOT going for him on a bigger scale than "fighting some strong guy with cool kicks".
The "super sentai" route is not one that I would have chosen myself, but I'm not complaining about the path that is being made for the character. From simply being "the third wheel" of the Monster Trio, to having a more active role on the story? Sign me up! :stealthblack:

I like the direction that it’s going. I still doubt the exoskeleton and the suit are here to stay, but Sanji had a pretty real reaction to it.

The question is where are they running to? I feel like they’ll run into usopp. With usopps and Sanjis talk about torture, I think queen may end up using Usopp to force Sanji into the suit.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Who is @VegaPank? I joined much later, but was he a provider? if so, what was that stuff he posted about Sanji?
He posted this

Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
-Sanji will maintain the balance of the world
-Sanji will fusion with a mythical fiery bird* not obeying orders

*by obtaining new fruit / new suit depends on the translation

It has nothing do with 1006 chapter

saying it was from Oda's early drafts of the story at some point. Said he had this info for a couple of years.
Became a meme. The first part is a hard pill to swallow.
:ihaha:

I like the direction that it’s going. I still doubt the exoskeleton and the suit are here to stay, but Sanji had a pretty real reaction to it.

The question is where are they running to? I feel like they’ll run into usopp. With usopps and Sanjis talk about torture, I think queen may end up using Usopp to force Sanji into the suit.
You misspelled "Nami".

W

Wonderful World

There's no way it's a fruit in my opinion, but this is still interesting.

Leaks
-There will be a great event (supremacy)will happen to Sanji even Zoro’s fans will be Sanji’s fans after that event
It doesn't matter what Sanji does at this point, he could lose all his limbs for Zoro, and his fans will still hate him.

Maintain the balance of the world?:quest:

The firebird thing sounds curious, though.

He posted this

Leaks

It has nothing do with 1006 chapter

saying it was from Oda's early drafts of the story at some point. Said he had this info for a couple of years.
Became a meme. The first part is a hard pill to swallow.
:ihaha:

You misspelled "Nami".
I feel Nami or Robin will be important in breaking the heart of ice that Sanji will end up growing because of his suit.

But since Usopps the one who’s being the loudest (probably easiest to find too) Usopps the best guess for who queen would torture to force Sanji into the suit

Judge is pathetic and a huge crybaby without integrity or morality. He is the actual culprit here and nothing can redeem him
Yet people support the genetic modifications Sanji has now, which is Judges doing. If you support that and find it the right way or whatever, you have to give Judge credits for that and agree that what he did was right.