Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Crocodile is better than Doffy, but y'all ain't ready for this conversation.
Y'all been lured by the "saddest backstory of the saddest backstories ever" siren's song.
It’s Croco-boy’s fault for appearing pre time skip and not having a backstory. Perhaps after his history with Ivankov we may know new things about him. :wellwell:
ofc not those troll theories about him being a woman but something real. But yeah you got nice ideas. Especially the Vinsmoke reconciliation theory which you said last day so I could hear your stories. :)
Post automatically merged:

What I mean is Crocodile wasn’t as fleshed out as Doffy. We saw his whole journey and where he was coming from. Him being a former CD was a great twist and an explanation for his activity and influence was also a great element added in the story. Further he owned everyone in Dressrosa in a true sense being the boss of his territory. Starting the bird cage, introduced us to DF awakening, and fought Luffy and Law together. Further he was already hyped whenever he appeared in the story be it from the Bellamy arcs at Jaya or the whole underworld business going on - his nickname Joker. Then there was the fishy business with the artificial devil fruits. There’s a lot of other reasons too. But in short that’s why Doffy is my favourite villain.

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It’s Croco-boy’s fault for appearing pre time skip and not having a backstory. Perhaps after his history with Ivankov we may know new things about him. :wellwell:
ofc not those troll theories about him being a woman but something real. But yeah you got nice ideas. Especially the Vinsmoke reconciliation theory which you said last day so I could hear your stories. :)
I have no idea of his backstory, really.
I just think he functions perfectly without needing a backstory.
Backstories are amazing at flashing out characters more, make them more compelling and such. But Crocodile serves his purpose as a villain so flawlessly, that no backstory can topple him, IMO.
Luffy has been DESTROYING his opponents on East Blue. Even Arlong got rekt. Then, we FINALLY enter the INFAMOUS GRAND LINE. We start it with a MOUNTAIN SIZE whale, a bunch of assassins, etc. And then we get right into a dangerous scheme from one of the NOTORIOUS SHICHIBUKAIS. Shit's hype AF.
When we finally meet him, we learn that he's actually viewed as a hero for the people of Alabasta, manipulating them without the need of some magical memory wiping toy fruit girl. Pure intelligence and malevolence. And he also introduces us to one of the greatest secrets in One Piece, the Ancient Weapons plot.

So fucking cool.

Alabasta works so well as the first major saga entering the Grand Line....Meanwhile Dressrosa.....eeeeeeh.....it's fine. Really. I like Dressrosa, but it just misses some "spark" to captivate me. Doffy's backstory is nice, but Corazon and Law stories kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda stole his thunder, IMO.

So, is Sanji guaranteed to not lose any of his emotions at all after Wano?
THe only way Sanji ends Wano without his emotions, is if Oda will split the crew AGAIN and follow this "sidequest" through the next arc.
I don't see it happening.

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
I have no idea of his backstory, really.
I just think he functions perfectly without needing a backstory.
Backstories are amazing at flashing out characters more, make them more compelling and such. But Crocodile serves his purpose as a villain so flawlessly, that no backstory can topple him, IMO.
Luffy has been DESTROYING his opponents on East Blue. Even Arlong got rekt. Then, we FINALLY enter the INFAMOUS GRAND LINE. We start it with a MOUNTAIN SIZE whale, a bunch of assassins, etc. And then we get right into a dangerous scheme from one of the NOTORIOUS SHICHIBUKAIS. Shit's hype AF.
When we finally meet him, we learn that he's actually viewed as a hero for the people of Alabasta, manipulating them without the need of some magical memory wiping toy fruit girl. Pure intelligence and malevolence. And he also introduces us to one of the greatest secrets in One Piece, the Ancient Weapons plot.

So fucking cool.

Alabasta works so well as the first major saga entering the Grand Line....Meanwhile Dressrosa.....eeeeeeh.....it's fine. Really. I like Dressrosa, but it just misses some "spark" to captivate me. Doffy's backstory is nice, but Corazon and Law stories kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinda stole his thunder, IMO.

THe only way Sanji ends Wano without his emotions, is if Oda will split the crew AGAIN and follow this "sidequest" through the next arc.
I don't see it happening.
Yeah I understand what you mean. Pre Alabasta along with the encounters with Miss Vivi, Mr. 3, Merry Christmas [was it?] and Boogerman with Kilo-kilo fruit girl already gave us the feeling that something big was about to happen. Then as we entered Arabasta we met Ace, Luffy's big brother from WB pirates chasing after some bad guy. Then we met the whole gang along with Croco and this made me excited seeing we are now entering the big boy territory! We learnt about the ancient weapon, met the best princess character -Vivi till days and saved the country. But the only thing I find missing is more of Croco. Like guy was literally introduced as some generic bad guy who wants to overtake a country for his own ulterior motive. That's why he didn't leave a lasting impression on me. However he is free now and probably up to something and his chances of appearing more in story is tad more than Doffy who might get killed in ID. So let's see.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Hey add me too!
Dogs 🐶 >> cats 🐱

when I was a little girl I got scratched by my aunty’s cat. That’s when I started hating them. :josad:
Cat doesn’t care about you, you re just here to feed him and the warm, Dogs are so much better

Inuarashi has no fun, sad dog :josad:

Neko on the other hand :kobeha:
Inu>Neko

Espacially in Sulong Inu has more style

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Inuarashi has no fun, sad dog :josad:

Neko on the other hand :kobeha:
But Shushu though.

:josad:
Cat doesn’t care about you, you re just here to feed him and the warm, Dogs are so much better
Nah fam. Cats care deeply. It's just that they like to play the tsundere game.

Btw, I just prefer Dogs over cats, but in the end, I like them all :P

On this note, is Sanji more like a dog or a cat person? :choppawhat: