Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
:crazwhat:

Guys, call me a dumbass for finding this just now but I think I know where sanji's development in wano is going

First off the germa kingdom became technological only after judge became the king of it, that means that before that the germa warriors didn't have raid suits or enhancements, but somehow had abilities that inspired a comic book?
The comic book law read attributed their abilities to technology and enhancements, but the vivre card state the og germa didn't rely on that

So that means all their abilities were more natural abilities
They could fly(geppo), had Iron skins(tekkai) could turn invisible, control light, lighting and poison (devil fruits or some weird abilities), and they could create force fields (haki? )

And the most important part in this is sora, the guy who defeated them, he could walk on water without technology(blue walk), there's also the fact that they were considered demons by the people or north blue, so sanji might actually embrace the Vinsmoke heritage, but not judge's

Judge is weirdly obsesed with removing his children's emotions, maybe the og Vinsmokes lost the battle against sora because of their emotions so judge deemed it as weak because his ancestors failed to conquer north blue because of it

Maybe sanji's flames actually come from the Vinsmokes, judge was the actual failure because he didn't have the fiery passion that the true Vinsmokes have, only sanji inherited it

It would explain why judge saw sanji's flames but didn't say anything, because he fully expected sanji to get those powers, but he was still a failure in his eyes because for him these emotion based powers mean being weak

Second :

The vivre card state that reiju was actually emotionless but learned to feel empathy thanks to her mother

That means we might get to see the crew teach sanji how to feel emotions again :perocry:

Thoughts on this?

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

Guys, call me a dumbass for finding this just now but I think I know where sanji's development in wano is going

First off the germa kingdom became technological only after judge became the king of it, that means that before that the germa warriors didn't have raid suits or enhancements, but somehow had abilities that inspired a comic book?
The comic book law read attributed their abilities to technology and enhancements, but the vivre card state the og germa didn't rely on that

They could fly(geppo), had Iron skins(tekkai) could turn invisible, control light, lighting and poison (devil fruits or some weird abilities), and they could create force fields (haki? )

And the most important part in this is sora, the guy who defeated them, he could walk on water without technology(blue walk), there's also the fact that they were considered demons by the people or north blue, so sanji might actually embrace the Vinsmoke heritage, but not judge's

Judge is weirdly obsesed with removing his children's emotions, maybe the og Vinsmokes lost the battle against sora because of their emotions so judge deemed it as weak because his ancestors failed to conquer north blue because of it

Maybe sanji's flames actually come from the Vinsmokes, judge was the actual failure because he didn't have the fiery passion that the true Vinsmokes have, only sanji inherited it

It would explain why judge saw sanji's flames but didn't say anything, because he fully expected sanji to get those powers, but he was still a failure in his eyes because for him these emotion based powers mean being weak

Second :

The vivre card state that reiju was actually emotionless but learned to feel empathy thanks to her mother

That means we might get to see the crew teach sanji how to feel emotions again :perocry:

Thoughts on this?
Manga makes it seems that the removal of emotions happened only with the quadruplets.
Then comes an off-story info that says otherwise.
Oda, plx....
:lawsigh:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way

Second :

Thoughts on this?
Yeah Germa history is still not clear at all.

the 66 days when they ruled North blue
Sora
The way they fought before judge tech
The comic etc etc

Manga makes it seems that the removal of emotions happened only with the quadruplets.
Then comes an off-story info that says otherwise.
Oda, plx....
:lawsigh:
Yeah kind of weird, but I'm guessing it would explain why the Vinsmokes are sometimes expressing emotions, like when they're horny when seing women, or when reiju was hit by big mom and niji got worried

They actually learned to feel emotions over time, although they didn't learn to feel empathy