Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
tbh I could see Sanji's fight this arc being against King
Due to the RS, he is much better equipped to fight him than Zoro.
Plus, with enma, Zoro is much more needed in the fight against Big Mom, as he is one of the few people who have the potential to break her defense.
For that fight to happen, King would have to be affected by plot induced stupidy to throw his sword away.
Unless you want to say that King wont hit Sanji clean even once with his sword or that he will but will not end him with such hit?
Also, I think Luffy will be taking care of Big Mom since she came after him while Zoro takes care of Kaido since he is supposed to cut him.

For that fight to happen, King would have to be affected by plot induced stupidy to throw his sword away.
Unless you want to say that King wont hit Sanji clean even once with his sword or that he will but will not end him with such hit?
Also, I think Luffy will be taking care of Big Mom since she came after him while Zoro takes care of Kaido since he is supposed to cut him.
Zoro needs to avenge Yasu first
:yasu:

Katakuri couldnt even hit base Luffy with his trident. And we dont know how many others way King can fight.

Sanji didnt get an upgrade to his durability for no reason. The suit will protect him from such attacks. Hopefully the King rips it to shreds tho.

From swords of a master swordsman? No way. It was bypassed by some advanced bullets which are nothing in comparison.
Shurrup, the suit looks nice.
who do you think he will face
Post automatically merged:

King :Swordsman
Jack:Swordsman
queen:swordsman
Drake:Swordsman
Smoothie Swordsman
Kyoshiro Swordsman
Kaido is not a swordsman so he is a good option for Sanji to face :sanmoji:

From swords of a master swordsman? No way. It was bypassed by some advanced bullets which are nothing in comparison.
Shurrup, the suit looks nice.
Those bullets were specially made to bypass the suits. :seriously:

Ofcourse im not saying Sanji wont take damage. Im saying the suits will make him damaged less.

Lets be real King needs to fight someone who can fly. Zoro was fucked as soon as King was revealed to have a pterodactlyl fruit. Sanji has fought against blade users before. Thus he has a better chance.

King
- All Black
- Wild Fire
- Can fly

Sanji
- Black Leg
- Diable Jambe Fire
- Can fly

Match made in heaven. Sanji vs King for 2019

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
who do you think he will face
Well, Queen looks like someone on who Sanji can knock himself out IF he doesnt fight with swords which could be possible as he didnt resort to them against Big Mom.
He could help Luffy against Big Mom as they have already that mutual panel against her in WCI, perhaps Sanjino with his best could do some damage to her. I dont expect anything significant since I expect Queen his major fight but could help to some degree vs BM.
He could chime in against Kaido BUT do you expect him to put a scratch on him? ...
Those bullets were specially made to bypass the suits. :seriously:
Well, are those bullets superior to swordsmen who possibly can cut through Kaido's scales?
I dont put much weight on the flying. Many have been able to fly and still fought on the ground.
All Sanji, Zoro and Luffy have defeated opponents who can fly while they weren't able to...

I find it unlikely that Sanji fights King since I think the suit is of no help there while the suit may be the perfect counter against Queen's plague. Another thing, the plague makes people burn from the inside and that is perhaps exactly the trigger that Sanji needs. He burned on TB by himself. We taught it was a gag scene but maybe not.

Well,

Well, are those bullets superior to swordsmen who possibly can cut through Kaido's scales?
I dont put much weight on the flying. Many have been able to fly and still fought on the ground.
All Sanji, Zoro and Luffy have defeated opponents who can fly while they weren't able to...
I find it unlikely that Sanji fights King since I think the suit is of no help there while the suit may be the perfect counter against Queen's plague. Another thing, the plague makes people burn from the inside and that is perhaps exactly the trigger that Sanji needs. He burned on TB by himself. We taught it was a gag scene but maybe not.
Like I said, the suit will provide extra durability. Sanji already has good endurance feats. My boi still hasnt fainted or loss a fight because he couldnt carry on. Plus Katakuri couldnt land hits on Luffy, so it will also be difficult for King to tag Sanji.

And if your talking about the CP9. They have DFs of land animals. King legit has wings in normal form and his Zoan form also has wings. This dude was born to be in the air. I dont see how he can have wings in base and Zoan/hybrid form and not fly at all. That would be PIS.