Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Powerscaling question:
Do you guys think that Sanji could have beaten Mr. 1 in Alabasta? It is usually agreed upon that Sanji can beat Zoros opponents after his powerups ( Kaku Ryuma Pica King), but Mr 1 seems like a specially difficult case for Sanji to overcome, having insane durability. As a fighter Sanji was better than mr 2 who was capable of kicking Mr 1 through a wall, So doing that shouldnt be an issue. The Question is, can he damage him? If he unlocked something like haki or diable jambe in the fight maybe, but there is also another piece of evidence that is very interesting. Red Shoe Zeff was said to be able to leave footprints in metal and he taught Sanji everything he knows, so if Sanji is close to or on the level of prime Zeff he should be able to win.
:choppawhat::choppawhat:
Zoro also couldn't beat Mr1 until he got haki. Not because MR1 was stronger, but because he had a hack power.

If Sanji were to unlock haki in their fight, then he could beat MR1 as well.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
i think i'll start to accept if Sanji doesnt have CoC because his dream isnt being top dogs like Luffy and Zoro because they want to be King and World Strongest.

but since Whitebeard & Katakuri who want to defend their respective family also have CoC, i wouldn't be surprised either if Sanji will have CoC because he also want to save/defend his Strawhat family.

Idk about Gin given Odas portrayal of right hand men but Pearl would have gotten his ass handed to him.
the standard of right hand men wasn't set then and to claim that based on current set standard is not equitable .. and i dont think you're taking technicalities into consideration..

- got his body folded by Pearl several times

- got his neck crushed by Donkeig after sanji fed him

-broke his ribs in the process

- got rammed by Gin's (who's fresh) iron club over 10 times in a serious one v one after that

- and sanji was still able to land affective blows on gin.., was up beating fodder and
swam down the ocean to bring luffy back up

even Don Kerig was impressed by sanji's leg strength after he basically Cassidy deflected Baratie's submarine after Krieg threw it at him.

you can at least argue Gin and Sanji were equal combat wise... claiming his inferiority is just ridiculous

even the bystanders of the fight mentioned the technicalities before he fought gin but people here refrain.

"Only if sanji hadn't taken that beating from that Shield man"

i think i'll start to accept if Sanji doesnt have CoC because his dream isnt being top dogs like Luffy and Zoro because they want to be King and World Strongest.

but since Whitebeard & Katakuri who want to defend their respective family also have CoC, i wouldn't be surprised either if Sanji will have CoC because he also want to save/defend his Strawhat family.
It's time to ban Bango from the Sanji FC then. @RayanOO, proceed :hope:

the standard of right hand men wasn't set then and to claim that based on current set standard is not equitable .. and i dont think you're taking technicalities into consideration..

- got his body folded by Pearl several times

- got his neck crushed by Donkeig after sanji fed him

-broke his ribs in the process

- got rammed by Gin's (who's fresh) iron club over 10 times in a serious one v one after that

- and sanji was still able to land affective blows on gin.., was up beating fodder and
swam down the ocean to bring luffy back up

even Don Kerig was impressed by sanji's leg strength after he basically Cassidy deflected Baratie's submarine after Krieg threw it at him.

you can at least argue Gin and Sanji were equal combat wise... claiming his inferiority is just ridiculous

even the bystanders of the fight mentioned the technicalities before he fought gin but people here refrain.

"Only if sanji hadn't taken that beating from that Shield man"
Gin never even beat injured and nerfed Sanji. Sanji's body just collapsed from the force of his own kicks....since his body was destroyed beforehand.

Full Health Sanji wouldve absoutely massacred Gin. Like after getting all his bones crushed by Pearl, he could still fight equally with Gin lol.

Sanji should have CoC....even if he doesnt get it. Hes clearly shown the willpower and the bloodline of a Conqueror.
Post automatically merged:

Massacred Gin ? I don’t think so. Gin was really strong and commited
Sanji would have beaten him extreme diff at best
Extreme diff ? Sure you could say that if Gin could actually have beaten Sanji after he got destroyed by Pearl. But guess what....Sanji still fought on equal footing, took 10 of Gin's hits and still carried on fighting, until he lost to the force of his own kicks.

Gin is overhyped af.

Last edited:
People dont realise how important it is for a person like Sanji to be full health. When a weapon user is nerfed and their bodies in a bad state...it isnt as bad as it is for Sanji, since Sanji's body is his weapon. His body will be taking the brunt of his own force as well. He will have to block with his body or dodge unnesscerilly because he doesnt have a weapon to help him.

Gin's couldve been at the same health lvl as Sanji....and Sanji would still have been at the disadvantage. The fact that extremely nerfed Sanji fought that well against Gin...a weapon user...shows hes lightyears ahead of him at full health.

Gin never even beat injured and nerfed Sanji. Sanji's body just collapsed from the force of his own kicks....since his body was destroyed beforehand.

Full Health Sanji wouldve absoutely massacred Gin. Like after getting all his bones crushed by Pearl, he could still fight equally with Gin lol.
bro you even had Don krieg fodders wondering if sanji's gonna whoop gin after landing a single kick

bro you even had Don krieg fodders wondering if sanji's gonna whoop gin after landing a single kick
Im telling you lol. Full heath Sanji would be blitzing and destroying this fool. Theres no proof Gin is above Kuroobi. Hed literally take the same combo that Kuroobi took and be dead.
Post automatically merged:

Yall have giant question ?

Was the Baratie Arc and the Arlong Park arc....one day ?

Im telling you lol. Full heath Sanji would be blitzing and destroying this fool. Theres no proof Gin is above Kuroobi. Hed literally take the same combo that Kuroobi took and be dead.
he fought kurobi nerfed too.. he got whooped underwater where kurobi was at his peak.. right after sometime from the Baratie

The Problem post TS is that oda has sanji on leash and only has passive feat.. the reason is if oda had sanji fight who ever he came across and win.

Sanji's oh nononono.. too stronk