Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
he fought kurobi nerfed too.. he got whooped underwater where kurobi was at his peak.. right after sometime from the Baratie

The Problem post TS is that oda has sanji on leash and only has passive feat.. the reason is if oda had sanji fight who ever he came across and win.

Sanji's oh nononono.. too stronk
Like wasnt his fight with Kuroobi on the same day or a day after his fight with Gin lol.

Yh Idk wtf Oda has been doing with Sanji post timeskip. But hoepfully the changes after Wano. Im expecting 2 major fights after Wano and a few minor ones as well.

Like wasnt his fight with Kuroobi on the same day or a day after his fight with Gin lol.

Yh Idk wtf Oda has been doing with Sanji post timeskip. But hoepfully the changes after Wano. Im expecting 2 major fights after Wano and a few minor ones as well.
yea his character development is at its climax ig that part of the TS is over.. he's about to revert to Demon time sanji

I know what Zoro and Sanjis bounty will be after Wano. They will have the same bounty amount for comedy sake and to troll the fans. The amount will be 1.666 billion beri.
For Sanji his bounty ending in 66 would be a reference to germa and the devil (Sanji using attacks named after demons)
For Zoro it would refer to his king of hell title
this could happen if king bointy 1330000
what a missed oppurtunity

I know what Zoro and Sanjis bounty will be after Wano. They will have the same bounty amount for comedy sake and to troll the fans. The amount will be 1.666 billion beri.
For Sanji his bounty ending in 66 would be a reference to germa and the devil (Sanji using attacks named after demons)
Then Sanji has to do something more in Wano. His performance was really underwhelming compared to Zoro's :kayneshrug:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
the pattern of Sanji bounty so far always have the same 2 digits.
first bounty was 77 mil
second bounty was 177 mil
third bounty was 330 mil

so the next bounty im pretty sure Oda will keep following the same pattern.

my guess Sanji might be in 990 mil (with Oda trolling Sanji fans with Zoro barely reaching 1 billion bounty) or 1.33 mil