Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I hope Sanji will end with Tashigi and not with Nami
Sanji and Tashigi have a real chemistry together and for a long long time.
sanji and tashigi is a better option
Zoro x Tashigi is so forced.
Tashigi character is a mess.
I hope Zoro will end with Robin
zoro and robin is a better option
Zoro and Robin have a real chemistry together and for a long long time.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
:pepecafe:

What

Better than Sanji x Pudding :specialmeh:

Zoro and Robin chemistry? Wtf :snoopy:

Even Sanji has more chemistry with Robin in one chapter than Zoro in the whole series

Sanji asking for help was a good scene at the wrong moment. Completely unnecessary while Sanji desperately needed to prove his strength and reliability.

Making him waste his time running around the castle and then getting him captured in the middle of a war after what happened with King and while Zoro and Luffy were fighting Kaido was a bad idea. And it got worse and worse after he was freed and started to wandering around again. He was even made fun by the entire alliance and didn't get a big moment to prove his worth in front of them. He fought and defeated Queen with no witnesses while invisible :seriously:

That guy certainly doesn't understand Sanji but Oda does hate him. Even if he got a 'Nothing happened' level moment with Ryokugyu, it wouldn't be enough at this point. Way better than doing nothing but what did it cost us? Years of half-assed clashes and Ls left a big scar.
We would be forgiving and be hyped by that Sanji moment, but i don't forget what he went through. He did him dirty.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji asking for help was a good scene at the wrong moment. Completely unnecessary while Sanji desperately needed to prove his strength and reliability.

Making him waste his time running around the castle and then getting him captured in the middle of a war after what happened with King and while Zoro and Luffy were fighting Kaido was a bad idea. And it got worse and worse after he was freed and started to wandering around again. He was even made fun by the entire alliance and didn't get a big moment to prove his worth in front of them. He fought and defeated Queen with no witnesses while invisible :seriously:

That guy certainly doesn't understand Sanji but Oda does hate him. Even if he got a 'Nothing happened' level moment with Ryokugyu, it wouldn't be enough at this point. Way better than doing nothing but what did it cost us? Years of half-assed clashes and Ls left a big scar.
We would be forgiving and be hyped by that Sanji moment, but i don't forget what he went through. He did him dirty.
But Sanji DID prove himself.
He defeated a 1.32 Billion berries Yonko Commander.
The choreography sucks, but that's not something exclusive to Sanji in the post-TS. Most fights are underwhelming at best.

Taking a step back and looking at the results for this raid, I'm satisfied.
Seeing not only the M3 taking down the enemies in the "billions", but seeing others like Robin and Franky taking down foes and being put together with the powerhouse likes of Jinbe? That's hype as fuck.

It's the final Saga now. We won't get a "drought" season again for Sanji. I'm excited about it.