Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Thanks to all of your support, I've been allowed to release a "Shokugeki no Sanji" comic.
Info about it will be available in this week's issue of Jump. I've also included some extras that will be published as well.
I look forward to your continued support~!

*missed the comic part of the tweet on my first read, so edited it for those that read the initial post🙏🏿

Thanks to all of your support, I've been allowed "Shokugeki no Sanji" comic.
Info about it will be available in this week's issue of Jump. I've also included some extras that will be published as well.
Sanji has his own thriving Spin Off Manga, He is so great that he could work as a protagonist. You can't say that about most characters:myman:

Thanks to all of your support, I've been allowed to release a "Shokugeki no Sanji" comic.

*missed the comic part of the tweet on my first read, so edited it for those that read the initial post🙏🏿

G

Gorosei Informer

A true hero. :mrgo:

They re-used the dude's OSoba Kick against Page1 for that cringe King wank?
Geez every new detail from that scene makes it even more cringe.
:sanjimeh:
Yeah and they made it worse by having King stop it effortlessly with his hand which didn't happen in the manga. It's been a real rollercoaster of Sanji wank and downplay in this arc in the anime. Feels like he's being used as a hype tool for others especially but I really appreciated how great they made him look vs P1 and Drake.

:sanmoji:
I didn't even see it:pepehands:
its sanji and kalifa playing mario kart on playstation 5, wholesome stuff:stealthblack:
Boring chrono. Hopefully it wasn't SaNa or ZoSan content:halt:
i hate zosan:sanjimeh:
only like dom sanji and sub robin
:sanjismug:someone have really good instinct here

I hope Sanji will end with ulti and not with Nami
Sanji and ulti have a real chemistry together and for a long long time.
sanji and ulti is a better option
Zoro x ulti is so forced.
ulti character is a mess.
I hope Zoro will end with hiyori
zoro and hiyori is a better option
Zoro and hiyori have a real chemistry together and for a long long time.
fixed:stealthblack:

Yeah and they made it worse by having King stop it effortlessly with his hand which didn't happen in the manga. It's been a real rollercoaster of Sanji wank and downplay in this arc in the anime. Feels like he's being used as a hype tool for others especially but I really appreciated how great they made him look vs P1 and Drake.
ayyy
welcome back:stealthblack:

Last edited: