Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Yeah and they made it worse by having King stop it effortlessly with his hand which didn't happen in the manga. It's been a real rollercoaster of Sanji wank and downplay in this arc in the anime. Feels like he's being used as a hype tool for others especially but I really appreciated how great they made him look vs P1 and Drake.
Fuck page one and Drake. Fodder deserves to be treated like fodder.

Vs king is when they shouldve put that effort. I'm almost to the point of boycotting the anime

Fuck page one and Drake. Fodder deserves to be treated like fodder.

Vs king is when they shouldve put that effort. I'm almost to the point of boycotting the anime
Hope they put a lot of effort to the Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen portion of the anime, expanding on it being a 2v2. I think Ishitani will direct that part because she has a 22 chapter difference between her episodes and 22 chapters after chapter 1000 is chapter 1022, where Zoro and Sanji begin to fight against the calamities.

Hope they put a lot of effort to the Zoro and Sanji vs King and Queen portion of the anime, expanding on it being a 2v2. I think Ishitani will direct that part because she has a 22 chapter difference between her episodes and 22 chapters after chapter 1000 is chapter 1022, where Zoro and Sanji begin to fight against the calamities.
i think every zoro animation so far being decent
if they animate zoro sanji queen king badly then its will be big L

Yeah im back to team sanji vs kizaru

aramaki fruit wouldn’t work well in a fight it wouldn’t be entertaining, besides he looks ugly when using his fruit tho i appreciate his character finally an admiral that isn’t a softie

but tbh my only issue with kizaru is his lack of personality he kinda seems like a foots soldier and doesn’t have his own philosophy like the rest

do you think at some point his ‘Unclear justice’ would be cleared and we would see what he actually thinks?

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

aramaki fruit wouldn’t work well in a fight it wouldn’t be entertaining, besides he looks ugly when using his fruit tho i appreciate his character finally an admiral that isn’t a softie

but tbh my only issue with kizaru is his lack of personality he kinda seems like a foots soldier and doesn’t have his own philosophy like the rest

do you think at some point his ‘Unclear justice’ would be cleared and we would see what he actually thinks?
Kizaru = Right Hand man of Akainu
Sanji = Right Hand man of Luffy

:pepebusi::pepebusi:

Kizarus personality just seems pretty… lame. That although powerset wise he and Sanji fit but with odas decision to make all fights humorous, I don’t think Kizarus “I just do as I’m told” personality would fit Sanjis hot tempered one.

And hey we just saw one technique of Aramaki, for all we know the forest fruit has more secrets in it. And techniques he uses when he’s fighting a single strong opponent.

Aramaki is a loud mouth the kinda dude who can piss Sanji off
Queen doesn't care about killing or putting his men in danger in order 2 get his way
Ryokugyu talks about killing thousands in order to get his way brutal ruthless jabra was a ruthless prick who talks shit didn't mind killing