Vasco Shot / Franky
Avalon Pizarro / Brook
Burgess / Jinbei/Zoro if Diamond fruit
Shiryu / Sanji/Zoro
Number 10 / Sanji/Jinbei
Wolf/?

I'm Sanji x Nami
Sanji x Robin 2
Respectable, though I never liked SaNa much. I dont see much of a romantic relationship being specifically built up by Oda for Sanji and Nami. Sanji respects Nami and simps for her and Nami is annoyed by that, but knows that Sanji is a good person and trustworthy. But it doesnt go beyond that trust of friendship in my opinion. You can disagree of course, oh and also LuNa is more of a crackship than SaNa

Respectable, though I never liked SaNa much. I dont see much of a romantic relationship being specifically built up by Oda for Sanji and Nami. Sanji respects Nami and simps for her and Nami is annoyed by that, but knows that Sanji is a good person and trustworthy. But it doesnt go beyond that trust of friendship in my opinion. You can disagree of course, oh and also LuNa is more of a crackship than SaNa
Sanji is my fav and Nami best girl 4 me so I just like it
But if Sanji got with Robin/Vivi I'm good just don't want Sanji simping hole life
I'm not a fan of other ships for him

I am more of a Sanji x Robin guy myself, but it wouldn't be so odd. Sanji first called himself a prince to Vivi.
sanji x robin shipper?????????????????

i found my brother:josad:
Post automatically merged:

@JJtheman bro the chapter is not out yet...
thank you for saving me

tbh sanji always kinda copied the techniques of his enemy so it would have been cool but now that jimbei is here i kinda doubt jimbei is gonna need to have his own fighting style
sanji copied zeff too by being kicked around

Last edited:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Ok how likely is Vivi x Sanji :choppawhat:
1 out of 10
I'll go with 6/7
Sanji x Vivi? I get the appeal, but in terms of "actually happening", a solid "1 out of 10" chance.

The only possible matches for Sanji EoS are either Viola or Pudding, if are to take that "no romance between Strawhats" thing seriously.
Otherwise, add Nami to the poll.

And btw, I'm just talking about the possibility of actually being canon.
If you like Sanji x Vivi, by all means, go for it.
:kayneshrug:

Sanji x Vivi? I get the appeal, but in terms of "actually happening", a solid "1 out of 10" chance.

The only possible matches for Sanji EoS are either Viola or Pudding, if are to take that "no romance between Strawhats" thing seriously.

And btw, I'm just talking about the possibility of actually being canon.
If you like Sanji x Vivi, by all means, go for it.
:kayneshrug:
I don't like those two options :lusalty:
Oda needs to come up with better match for Sanji if no romance between SH

just to note he never actually said that, it’s misinformation the og answer was just “they’re in love with the adventure”
:pepebusi:
I don't like those two options :lusalty:
Oda needs to come up with better match for Sanji if no romance between SH
hey viola is great best princess in the series by far :kriwhat: