Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Btw, he specifically says that the IJ comes from combining his CoA with exoskeleton.

So, unless it's the CoC coating later on, the upgrade via haki is already achieved.
:kayneshrug:
yea this too, people are forgetting ifrit is a haki attack every strong attack in one piece is either haki or via devil fruit
Nah Fudge haki. I dont want Sanji to get a leftover PU from 2 arcs ago. AdvCoC at best allows him to use his hottest and strongest fire. AdvCoC itself wont be the main PU...
ok i understand but you want sanji to be yonko level eos but not have conquerors or one type of advanced haki?

yea this too, people are forgetting ifrit is a haki attack every strong attack in one piece is either haki or via devil fruit

ok i understand but you want sanji to be yonko level eos but not have conquerors or one type of advanced haki?
I want him to have CoC, but I dont really care if he has AdvCoC or not. Having CoC is enough to show hes a conqieror.

I want him to have Adv CoO as well. Other than that not really much else when it comes to haki.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
What's hotter
White blue or black blue?
And how do plasma properties play into this?
Depends on what kind of material is being burned.

You can get all kinds of colors depending on what you're burning, if it's organic matter or any specific type of gas.
The color is not always associated with temperature.

Having said that, I like the flame staying Blue. I just don't like the "Ifrit Jambe" name. I don't think it's as cool as "Diable".

No idea on what Sanji's next PU should be. I'm not in favor of Sanji getting CoC, because I don't think it adds anything significant to his character "buh conqueror". Fuck conquerors.
Throughout History, "conquerors" are nothing but mass murdering maniacs. "king's quality"? Fuck royalty.
I hope Sanji takes over Germa and transforms it into a massive chain of his own restaurants that bring food to people all over the seas.
:pepebusi:

I'm just waiting for Black Hair Evil Sanji. I love these "corruption" character mini-arcs, or "shadow". I think they add so much depth and usually can mean another character having great impact as well *cof*Nami*cof*.
:sanjismug:

Vegapunk created seraphim based on Lunarian Genes.
Lunarian genes plot is still alive guys. :pepecopium:
I'm curious actually

Do y'all want Sanji to be Lunarian or nah?

On one hand I kinda want it cause that'll give Sanji that much more importance within the story... but on the OTHER hand I kinda want him to stay fully human but modified

idk it's weird

How're y'all feelin

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I'm curious actually

On one hand I kinda want it cause that'll give Sanji that much more importance within the story... but on the OTHER hand I kinda want him to stay fully human but modified

idk it's weird

How're y'all feelin
i dont want him to be lunarian, but we literally still dont know the source of diable jambe.
and i know this is a manga, but "passion" is the source of Sanji power is just weird.

need more explanation of diable jambe for that.

I'm curious actually

idk it's weird

How're y'all feelin
I don't want it. Not everyone needs 1000 magical PUs
That would be the important lineage plot all over again