Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't want Oda to use Okama Kenpo as another opportunity to gag Sanji, and i am pretty sure he will. Hence no Okama Kenp.

I would prefer if he made his own style, refusing to adopt Okama Kenpa in those years.
I agree with that - but learning or adopting some Okama Kenpo doesn't mean he have do it their way or doing Ballerina style Fighting.
There are technique's which would be Pretty cool like Ivankov's Ganmen Spectrum where he creates afterimages of himself. Would be a very cool technique for Sanji especialy in combination with his Speed. And there might be other technique's we don't know About yet - if there are.
The Question ofc is if Sanji learned any technique's or not.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I agree with that - but learning or adopting some Okama Kenpo doesn't mean he have do it their way or doing Ballerina style Fighting.
There are technique's which would be Pretty cool like Ivankov's Ganmen Spectrum where he creates afterimages of himself. Would be a very cool technique for Sanji especialy in combination with his Speed. And there might be other technique's we don't know About yet - if there are.
The Question ofc is if Sanji learned any technique's or not.
This one can be said to be an Okama Spectrum skill

Btw @Jacketo what don't you like about the Sanji v Fukurokuju matchup, is it coz Fuku lacks feats?
He was Raizo's rival :whitepress:

Btw i'm just joking, he would be a good warm up matchup especially if he has a good zoan (tiger for example). In these 20 years he has probably become a lot stronger.
Of course i would like Sanji vs Drake more than a fight against Fukurokuju but the ninja is not so different from Daifuku, Perospero or Snack.

However Shinobu must have her revenge :amazing: