Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Could the Vinsmokes have been Celestial Dragons 300 years ago, fallen from grace?

Oda was originally going to name Judge, Saint Germain, and saint is usually reserved for CDs.

Um, if people from Twitter are lurking the fan club, can you wait before tweeting questions/theories I post here? I kinda had this question linked to hours of research and a theory I've been writing.
Yeah, there's a guy who takes some of the theories circulating here and posts them under his name on Twitter

Yeah, there's a guy who takes some of the theories circulating here and posts them under his name on Twitter
Yeah, I found that out last night when it showed up on Twitter like 20 minutes after that post, hence the edit. Oh well.

Question still stands, do you think they were fallen CDs, or was that just a concept dropped by Oda? I don't think I know of any other characters in the story with Saint.

Could the Vinsmokes have been Celestial Dragons 300 years ago, fallen from grace?

Oda was originally going to name Judge, Saint Germain, and saint is usually reserved for CDs.

Um, if people from Twitter are lurking the fan club, can you wait before tweeting questions/theories I post here? I kinda had this question linked to hours of research and a theory I've been writing.
This could very possibly be how Oda originally envisioned the Vinsmokes when he first came up with the background of Sanji's family.

I personally don't think the Vinsmokes are connected to the CDs in any shape or form, except maybe in two possible ways: the CDs were orchestrators of the fall of the Germa Empire in the past, and possibly Sora being a CD/fallen CD herself.

I was thinking about the possible power ups Sanji might get in the near future and a weird theory came up to my mind. CLoda in a SBS talked about what devil fruits would fit the strawhats and Senor Pink's fruit was mentioned regarding Sanji.
Now Sanji is fighting against S-Shark, who possesses the same powers.

What if Sanji's body reacted to S-Shark's green blood? We might really get Sui Sui Sanji out of nowhere and he might even keep the ability to swim :hope:

Don't get me wrong, Lunarian Sanji is the only thing that makes sense but we are talking about CLoda. It is impossible to predict anything when the author doesn't care about coherence.

I was thinking about the possible power ups Damaji might get in the near future and a weird theory came up to my mind. CLoda in a SBS talked about what devil fruits would fit the strawhats and Senor Pink's fruit was mentioned regarding Damaji.
Now Damaji is fighting against S-Shark, who possesses the same powers.

What if Damaji's body reacted to S-Shark's green blood? We might really get Sui Sui Damaji out of nowhere and he might even keep the ability to swim :hope:

Don't get me wrong, Lunarian Damaji is the only thing that makes sense but we are talking about CLoda. It is impossible to predict anything when the author doesn't care about coherence.
Not bad

@PuckTheGreat can you help me with the translation puck?? :neesama:

Dream
Luffy = "One" Piece
Sanji = "All" Blue

Life Benefactor
Luffy = Shanks lost his left arm
Sanji = Zeff lost his right leg

Combat Style
Luffy = His self-taught fighting style mainly utilizes punches
Sanji = He inherited a fighting style from his master, that primarily uses kicks

Intellect
Luffy = Stupidly straightforward
Sanji = Knowledgeable and resourceful

Place of Origin
Luffy = East Blue, the symbol of peace
Sanji = North Blue, shrouded in Darkness

Seen Yuderon also mention this before and the above ain't even half of the parallels btw them.
Off the top of my head there is the Dragon (Leader of the Revolutionary Army ) / Judge (Leader of warmongers Germa 66) parallel and also the swimming parallel as well (Luffy is hammer/ Sanji is bloody good at swimming).

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Dream
Luffy = "One" Piece
Sanji = "All" Blue

Life Benefactor

Combat Style
Sanji = He inherited a fighting style from his master, that primarily uses kicks

Intellect

Place of Origin

Seen Yuderon also mention this before and the above ain't even half of the parallels btw them.
Off the top of my head there is the Dragon (Leader of the Revolutionary Army ) / Judge (Leader of warmongers Germa 66) parallel and also the swimming parallel as well (Luffy is hammer/ Sanji is bloody good at swimming).
WANJI!! :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Dream
Luffy = "One" Piece
Sanji = "All" Blue

Life Benefactor

Combat Style

Intellect

Place of Origin

Luffy’s body is like soft rubber and sanji is like hard rubber