Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
They'll all become fanboys of Soba Mask and wont know its the same dude they called pathetic lol.
fuck this maybe true, Sanji will have a Sogeking bounty lol

And about Jack I don't know if they will clash or not. It is too obviosu for Oda.

Oda likes to make unexpected things and meeting : here he freely announced the future match up and said : Jack will go there, Sanji will go there = lets make the readers think they will fight. I don't buy it at all. It likely means that something will happen, Jack and Sanji will meet and fight someone else

Sanji was really funny in this chapter, i liked it when he said no he wants to love all the ladies and when he felt down after Robin's wink at him..
It was embarrassing, since Sanji's arsenal is enough to get himself out of this situation , but He showed growth, he was willing to ask for help to a girl.. The only thing i hated about it it's the fact that it felt like this might lead to a Robin kidnapping.
Happy this plotline is over.
I don't know if he will face Jack but Queen's MIA in this chapter is intriguing.
In the best case , Jack will be Sanji's Hypetool before facing Queen.. And in the worst case we will have nerfed Sanji vs Nerfed Jack..
Also what if all this beating Sanji is taking lead to his exoskeleton awakening?