Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Purple or Pink fire would be DOPE on Sanji bruh, damn... Imagine him with a black suit, a red cape and black gloves while his feet are shining in purple fire. Blue would be dope tho
anime right now spamming haki color like nothing:blobevil:
i really like how they animate sanji haki leg like when vs drake:yearight:
would be nice if they animate sanji fire with many color like rainbows lol:daydream:

It's known that Sanji's specialization is Observation Haki, according to Oda in a SBS.

Obviously some of these these info changed cuz Jinbei is now a Strawhat, and Usopp has Observation haki too. But i think Oda was pretty clear with their specialization, and most likely settling the strength and power hierarchy on the crew, as it supposed to be since ever.

The first one after the timeskip was during PH.

He basicly managed to vanish and arrive where Vergo and Tashigi were is a few seconds after sensing what was happening. Note how Zoro could sense Vergo's presence, but he didn't knew what was actually happening, unlike Sanji.

This one here is used to argue that Sanji may end up getting Advanced Observation, aka Future Sight.
After Katakuri seeing a future where Sanji was going to dodge the shot from the Priest, he shoots Sanji to counter it, but Sanji actually dodged both of them, so even in the future that Katakuri managed to see, he couldn't know that Sanji was going to dodge both the Jelly bean and the shot. Note: Sanji wasn't focused at all, so it was very spontaneous.

The first time something similar happened to Luffy was during Luffy vs Katakuri, after hours of pummeling and intentional training, especifically when Flampe shoot Luffy, who was completely unaware, same as Sanji.
Curiously the "fading" animation is the same one for both cases.

But during Wano we got massive hints of how Sanji's CoO has great potential to grow beyond expectations :pepecafe:

I know what some people would argue: "this one is just a gag". And nope, it isn't, thats a legit CoO feat which is influenced by Sanji's character traits, and it applies to ANY situation.

Just note the fact that Sanji got SHOCKED with by hearing this conversation, cuz it was not only a girl in danger, but according to him it had something to do with sexual harassment, Sanji couldn't help himself to know where he was going to and what to consequently expect, he wasn't ready as he was supposed to be this time due to his emotional state, acting desperatly, careless and consequently dumb, possibly affecting his CoO (keep in mind Katakuri losing his coolness and his CoO working poorly)

By the way this makes more sense if we bring back the Tashigi/Vergo situation, where Sanji acts much more carefully and focused on what he "saw". :pepecafe:

Now one more crazy speed feat, kicking Oven and saving Lola in a blink of an eye:

Finally, to end with one of the best SPEED + CoO feats EVER, the thing that will prove my whole point on this post :sanmoji:

First off, there was a complete chaos in the live floor after Bao Huang's announcement about Luffy's defeat.

Sanji is in the middle of all of that, but he is chilling as expected, while carrying packed up Zoro and training the Ittoryu: Marimo Style:zosleepy:

But this here is happening at the very same time :quest::crazwhat:

Completely out of sudden Sanji appears breaking the wall, managing to accomplish the most impressive speed and CoO feat at this very same moment CONFIRMED.

Since the panel where Sanji is "using Zoro to hit a Gifter" Sanji already knew that (massive CoO feat):

1. Chopper was about to get eaten alive, i mean, basicly he was about to die.
  2. Perospero was attacking everyone with a special attack, shooting hundreds of arrows that were going to hit EVERYONE in the Live Floor.
And at the same time he already had a plan to deal with all of this AT ONCE:
"Rotisserie" Strike (Yeah, the spin factor is very important)

Apart from the God Like SpeeD feat which was blitzing Queen by travelling a pretty considerable distance in a blink of an eye and saving Chopper from being killed.

With a single and completely intentional attack Sanji dealt with all the mess around there.
He parried Perospero's "Candy Shower" saving many lives, including Chopper's, sent Queen hitting the wall, bleeding, taking time to recompose and managed to hit Perospero like he was a colateral fodder.

Everything carefully planned in a fraction of seconds. Sanji knew EXACTLY what he was doing and WHY he was doing what he did, without even being there to see it and BARELY having time to think about it.

:stealthblack:

YEAH SURE SURE LUFFY, YOU'RE RIGHT MAN!!:leohah::youcraz:KATAKURI WOULD BE SHOCKED AGAIN WITH THAT SHIT
See what you guys think about it.
Im being 100% fair with that. My expectations for Sanji vs Queen are high due to many reasons, especially haki feats, CoO and Speed especifically, and how Queen is going to counter Sanji and keep up with that, cuz im pretty sure we don't see Queen (and most likely any Dinosaur Zoan) to be the speedy type, but Queen can end up being tricky as hell, and incredibly dangerous. Obviously, thats considering Sanji's CoO will keep the consistency we expect, same to his speed, and not that Oda will suddenly make Sanji slow and lazy against Queen, i hope atleast.

See what you guys think about it.
Im being 100% fair with that. My expectations for Sanji vs Queen are high due to many reasons, especially haki feats, CoO and Speed especifically, and how Queen is going to counter Sanji and keep up with that, cuz im pretty sure we don't see Queen (and most likely any Dinosaur Zoan) to be the speedy type, but Queen can end up being tricky as hell, and incredibly dangerous. Obviously, thats considering Sanji's CoO will keep the consistency we expect, same to his speed, and not that Oda will suddenly make Sanji slow and lazy against Queen, i hope atleast.

ıf you put general thread , everybody start to attack.d

But for me , yes very impressive sanji moment in onishgama.

Momo tama alliances nami usopp was saved .
become hope when luffy and zoro is out.
as a gag, he revived enemies lobby robin .d.d and gave robin moral.

Remember how @Orojackson Refugee was whining about how sanji couldn't break through a door....

It turns out that sanji wasn't even using DJ and the door was definitely made of steel/iron with shock absorption attributes.. so i doubt even luffy going all out with using hardening would break through..

Franky's laser is capable enough to melt iron.. but it didn't melt the door but its sides meaning that it was made of something and guess what..

Sanji dents apparently steel with shock absorption components with base kicks..

i wonder why didn't he break his leg trying

So do you guys think King and Queen are supposed to symbolize the Suzaku and Genbu?

King as the vermillion bird fits with his red fire and devil fruit. Queen as the Black Warrior would be fitting as the black warrior/tortoise is not just a turtle but a turtle with a snake.

Those mechanical arms remind me of small snakes surrounding Queens large hefty body. And idk his head and neck look like a turtles more than a brachio

Remember how @Orojackson Refugee was whining about how sanji couldn't break through a door....

It turns out that sanji wasn't even using DJ and the door was definitely made of steel/iron with shock absorption attributes.. so i doubt even luffy going all out with using hardening would break through..

Franky's laser is capable enough to melt iron.. but it didn't melt the door but its sides meaning that it was made of something and guess what..

Even Luffy couldn't break that door.

Who use that "door" argument wants only to troll Sanji or doesn't know how to read the manga. (which it's even worse)

i live rent free in your head :jordanmf: