Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
So do you guys think King and Queen are supposed to symbolize the Suzaku and Genbu?

King as the vermillion bird fits with his red fire and devil fruit. Queen as the Black Warrior would be fitting as the black warrior/tortoise is not just a turtle but a turtle with a snake.

Those mechanical arms remind me of small snakes surrounding Queens large hefty body. And idk his head and neck look like a turtles more than a brachio
actually i can see queen weaponry in his back to shoot all kind of virus
maybe it will be looks like turtle
his hybrid face kinda looks loke TNMT character
Post automatically merged:

Remember how @Orojackson Refugee was whining about how sanji couldn't break through a door....

It turns out that sanji wasn't even using DJ and the door was definitely made of steel/iron with shock absorption attributes.. so i doubt even luffy going all out with using hardening would break through..

Franky's laser is capable enough to melt iron.. but it didn't melt the door but its sides meaning that it was made of something and guess what..

Sanji dents apparently steel with shock absorption components with base kicks..

i wonder why didn't he break his leg trying
sanji base kick = gura gura no mi
sengoku: that kick! can destroy the world!

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I'm back!!!!!!!!!! Anybody missed me? No? Okay.:josad:

how many chapter sanji vs queen would be a great poll
Your avatar.:steef::steef:

Chrysti Ane is one of the hottest Pink Ranger out there.:endthis:
With RS, He cannot use DJ and very bad.
That's what I'm saying the whole time Lmao.

she did this to sanji and you like her:kriwhat::lusalty:
Well, to be fair, Viola also did the same thing but then it wasn't serious and Viola turned into ally later on. Pudding however, have some tragic childhood and Sanji was also misunderstood about the situation but at the end, Pudding loves Sanji and regrets her action towards him.

Oda: "Reality is often disappointing."

Sadly, the power ranger costume is here to stay. Oda is gonna use his favourite plot-device Sanji to expand/exposition dump the SSG/Vegapunk/Technology plotline even though Franky already fucking exists and is perfect for the role but now WCI has happened so whatever. I just hope he actually gives Sanji a crucial role in this throughline that heavily impacts the greater plot (maybe call back to the Kuma moment in TB about Marines being worried most about him).

Because as it stands he's just robbed the most entertaining and suave looking fighter/fighting style for a cheap reference/homage and a boring fucking peeping joke. Not only that, Sanji had a reputation of being the only crew member not relying on DF/Weapons etc for 20 years, being a pure superhuman brawler. Now we get a boring suit that provides straight stat boosts and overlaps skills he already had (Sky Walk is a thing?), no hardwork or personal growth of his own (other than "swallowing his pride"). God, I dislike it so much.
Yes but let's remember, only the cape is the durability boost, the body suit is durable but it doesn't provide much shield compare to the cape.

The accelerators on his legs are also a speed boost but only if Sanji activates it. If Sanji just kick people normally without activating the boosters then it doesn't count as PU. And the floating device is obvious. And then the Invisibility is a power-up but only when he equipped the RS. And don't worry, Sanji's just testing the RS out. It's not like he would use it for strength purposes only.

So do you guys think King and Queen are supposed to symbolize the Suzaku and Genbu?

King as the vermillion bird fits with his red fire and devil fruit. Queen as the Black Warrior would be fitting as the black warrior/tortoise is not just a turtle but a turtle with a snake.

Those mechanical arms remind me of small snakes surrounding Queens large hefty body. And idk his head and neck look like a turtles more than a brachio
Maybe. But I will still on the train of Sanji or Marco being the Suzaku while Genbu is the Wano island since there's a lot of theories about Wano being a moving turtle island.
That's dope as hell.

Lhulu

Tobidara Believer
I'll be not surprise if Queen doesn't use haki in the fight. But if he does i'm expecting a full body CoA or hardening in the sword(that should be dope).
About RS, i'm still in hope for Sanji only use for stealth role. However if he use now against Queen we'll need to accept as a power-up, unfortunaly...

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope

No Suzaku and no Genbu in this raid, IMO.

My expectations for Sanji vs Queen are...idk.
I have no idea what to expect from this fight.
Sanji vs Page One in the manga were 2 invisible kicks and the rest was offscreened.
I still have no idea what a full fight with the Raid Suit will look like. Sogeking was discarded, Chopper multiple Points were basically discarded...
Since Oda decided to go for this "power ranger" theme for Sanji, I hope he can make something really cool out of it.
HOPEFULLY we read MHA and saw Lemillion POWEEEEEER displays and could do something like that. The outfit is very similar due to the capes, Lemillion fights with no weapons, and has a gimmick that he abuses during combat (Invisibility could do the same trick).
If that's the case, then I will GLADLY enjoy the Raid Suit fights, despite still liking the regular suits more. :stealthblack:

Damn...imagine Sanji putting the cloak on Nami to use its barrier to protect her from someone, then kicking some ass after it....
:steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Last edited: