Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Sigh...our fighting cook hasn't had a fight since Jabra 13 years ago...in a battle shonen manga...

The guy is up there in the poll purely on character, and our remembrance of past glory...
Wasnt his last fight Absaldom. But yh I agree. Sanji is just wasted potential in terms of combat.
Why so negative? You guys do know Sanji beat PO easily, right? Why your acting it's end of his career when it isn't. You got work on yours self-esteem. Sanji is still going strong after all these years. This arc is going to show that.

Last edited by a moderator:
''battle shonen manga'' uh-huh yeah sure of course:ronalaugh:
:pepelit:

Why so negative? You guys do know Sanji beat PO easily, right? Why your acting it's end of his career when it isn't. You got work on yours self-esteem. Sanji is still going strong after all these years. This arc is going to show that.
Fam, I'm simply making an observation about the combat aspect of Sanji's character post TS as a criticism of how Oda's handled it, the strength and survival of Sanji's character despite that, and how it could relate to the ongoing poll. My self-esteem is quite alright.

:pepelit:

Fam, I'm simply making an observation about the combat aspect of Sanji's character post TS as a criticism of how Oda's handled it, the strength and survival of Sanji's character despite that, and how it could relate to the ongoing poll. My self-esteem is quite alright.
This poll doesn't count whole community though especially when you see that others cheated on the last polls. On official polls, Sanji got strong backing as always. He comes in 3rd place still.

I agree on Sanji's fight history need more ending to his bouts, but he is not in any bad conditions than you think. Oda is preparing huge fights for him still. If he wasn't, why have him easily beat PO, an YV and T6H. Have faith as the series isn't over and we can expect more from him soon and later.

This poll doesn't count whole community though especially when you see that others cheated on the last polls. On official polls, Sanji got strong backing as always. He comes in 3rd place still.
Sanji being among the few most popular characters is a sure thing, and has been for many years. Forum polls like this one ain't gonna change that.

I agree on Sanji's fight history need more ending to his bouts, but he is not in any bad conditions than you think. Oda is preparing huge fights for him still. If he wasn't, why have him easily beat PO, an YV and T6H. Have faith as the series isn't over and we can expect more from him soon and later.
Bud, I'm expecting greatness from Sanji going forward, like I've been saying for a while. Very excited about what to come.