Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Sanji fans are smart enough to see through your tricks. They won't fall for your schemes or talk no Jutsu, they know whom to trust.:kata:
I am going to tell you guys exactly the same thing which I've said to those at Zoro-Temple::goyea:

I request you all to forget about your differences for a bit and help each other win the poll at least until your favs reach the finals. You need to support each other like how Sanji and Zoro support each other when the outsiders attack the crew. Think like Sanji and take smart decisions. Good luck.:cheers:

Bogard

You can't win
It's sad to see Mihawk getting more votes than Sanji :josad:

This shows that Zoroboys are very strong in the forums:tchpepe:
Mihawk actually having equal votes to Luffy is surprising as well, but then again they have the chance of multiple votes this round, so i assume that most of them voted both. But the fact that Whitebeard is doing this well against him shows that the Sanji issue could be solved with a campaign especially in latter rounds where the votes will get more tricky

Wasnt his last fight Absaldom.
Depends on how you look at it I guess. As far as proper, conclusive fights go, Jabra was the last one. Absalom was finished by Nami and Lola, but even counting Absalom, that's still over twelve years ago...

But yh I agree. Sanji is just wasted potential in terms of combat.
And it's a shame because Oda has put a huge amount of work on Sanji. Literally the most fleshed out character in terms of backstory, characterization, range of emotion etc. It's just the combat aspect that Oda has so stubbornly held back on. But now that the raidsuit(which I believe is the reason for why Oda has been nerfing/downplaying Sanji's combat-prowess all this time) has made its intro at last, we can look forward to some serious combat delivery.

Anyway, that's water under the bridge. Any thoughts on the plotline with the thousand imprisoned samurai? Sanji was talking about them, kinda implying he'll break them out, but then that oddly didn't happen. Was Oda perhaps laying down the goundwork for when Sanji will revisit them later on? Would be really cool if he'd command them in the war.

Punk Hazard - commands the G5 marines
Wano - commands the thousand samurai
Final war - commands Germa

Last edited: