Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I'm back!!!!!!!!!! Anybody missed me? No? Okay.:josad:

Your avatar.:steef::steef:

Chrysti Ane is one of the hottest Pink Ranger out there.:endthis:

That's what I'm saying the whole time Lmao.

Well, to be fair, Viola also did the same thing but then it wasn't serious and Viola turned into ally later on. Pudding however, have some tragic childhood and Sanji was also misunderstood about the situation but at the end, Pudding loves Sanji and regrets her action towards him.

Yes but let's remember, only the cape is the durability boost, the body suit is durable but it doesn't provide much shield compare to the cape.

The accelerators on his legs are also a speed boost but only if Sanji activates it. If Sanji just kick people normally without activating the boosters then it doesn't count as PU. And the floating device is obvious. And then the Invisibility is a power-up but only when he equipped the RS. And don't worry, Sanji's just testing the RS out. It's not like he would use it for strength purposes only.

Maybe. But I will still on the train of Sanji or Marco being the Suzaku while Genbu is the Wano island since there's a lot of theories about Wano being a moving turtle island.

That's dope as hell.
the only one that know my avy:datas:
which also realising only you n me that still watch power ranger:denzimote:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
we have BBW girl n nami in previous shokugekisanji
who will be next? makima?:crazwhat:
Would be nice something for Robin, since they had some nice interactions here in Onigashima.

Maybe something like....Robin misses some of the food she used to have in Ohara, then Sanji secretly practices to recreate the flavors and checks on her reaction every time he makes her something new to eat.
:sweat:

Would be nice something for Robin, since they had some nice interactions here in Onigashima.

Maybe something like....Robin misses some of the food she used to have in Ohara, then Sanji secretly practices to recreate the flavors and checks on her reaction every time he makes her something new to eat.
:sweat:
i think would be vivi
last chap it just they before grandline i guess ( i am assuming by nami outfit white shirt black skirt when she jump to merry)
before little garden with vivi would make sense cause i dnt wanna timeskip yet

will we get yearly shokugekisanji chapter? or will it get animated as filler?
but seeing the different artstyle would be nice as seasonal anime or OVA

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
i think would be vivi
last chap it just they before grandline i guess ( i am assuming by nami outfit white shirt black skirt when she jump to merry)
before little garden with vivi would make sense cause i dnt wanna timeskip yet

will we get yearly shokugekisanji chapter? or will it get animated as filler?
but seeing the different artstyle would be nice as seasonal anime or OVA
OVA would be nice.

Lemillion POWEEEEEER displays and could do something like that. The outfit is very similar due to the capes, Lemillion fights with no weapons, and has a gimmick that he abuses during combat (Invisibility could do the same trick).
Never thought about Lemillion similarity, I'm a bit pessimistic about this fight but seeing something like Lemiilion style would be awesome.
Fyi, Lemillion would have been a better MC, sucks they didn't animate his fight against Overhaul better.

So basically my theory about King?
:josad:
:josad:

I'll be not surprise if Queen doesn't use haki in the fight.
If WW used haki, then all the calamaties should as well.
Cyborg + Ancient Zoan + CoA is pretty tough but dinosaurs got extinct by fire.
:sanmoji: