Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Is anyone else excited for the possibility of Sanji fighting CP-0 at the end of Wano?

In Thriller Bark he told Kuma that he would be the most dangerous man. Then Robin recently called him one of the wings of the future pirate King. I think that CP-0 is going to try to abduct Robin. Then Usopp, Brook, Nami, Chopper, and Jinbei will fight them in order to save Robin. But it will be Sanji who really comes through!

Ok @Chrono i guess the Hakutoshinken scene where Ken destroys that fat dood with multiple kick might actually be adapted

If you remeber correctly when sanji intensified his flames from his memories.. he was about to execute Poel Ferir Specter attack against Judge..
Post automatically merged:

if this attack destroys Queen then sanji was actually was about to kill his friggin dad

Ok @Chrono i guess the Hakutoshinken scene where Ken destroys that fat dood with multiple kick might actually be adapted

If you remeber correctly when sanji intensified his flames from his memories.. he was about to execute Poel Ferir Specter attack against Judge..

if this attack destroys Queen then sanji was actually was about to kill his friggin dad
Yh I do think Sanji will beat Queen with a Barrage attack.

Call me crazy but i think Sanji will get CoO(maybe combine with CoC) PU that has something to do with TIME MANIPULATION
Oda will make him a unique CoO user
Slowing down time(stop time for 5 sec) or rewind time
That sound more like physical or df feat than CoO itself.

I want temporarily Blind Sanji vs Queen.. that would be dope. But Sanji likely won't develop CoO in this fight.

You know if not for Flame PU, this not being able to hurt Queen was good plot. Kinda similar to Zoro vs Mr1. But it's Oda lol
Hurting queen is not the matter (i mean Queen literally said that his kick packed a punch for an unenhanced leg) the problem is doing significant damage to his hide

just look at this Thick hide that Queen came out of.. the size of the hole he came out of and the rest is just pure thick hide

ngl the moment was hilarious (but alot of plot relevance.. just for the awakening)

And i believe after all of sanji's endeavors here he knows that brute strenght alone is not enough until its tremendous brute strength (Anti manner kick course with DJ ehemehm) but the objective is to hurt him from within..

This exoskeleton boost was just for his durability alone (i heard people saying "exoskeleton" also improves stamina and strenght, and genetics doesn't work like that.. there are genes for each trait and exoskeleton is just one trait for hardness of the skin we don't know if his genetic enhancements of stamina and super strength are unveiling or not..and they 'd be overkill for sanji who excels at both regardless and has made it here without a significant buff

About his regeneration.. if you look at the last panel's side comment it states "awakening of new powers" or something of the sort.. its pretty safe to assume that when Queen broke his bones.. his awakening really kicked in then.. and since he just awoke and got mended by the awakening we really don't have a clue about his "wound" regenerative abilities )

Assuming sanji only gets the durability.. he hasn't mentioned if he feels strong.. (next chap prolly) but even with that there is little he can do about his hide without DJ

i really want oda to focus on it more

DJ may be Lunaria genes.. Lineage factor but it doesn't add up when you realize if his lunarian genes awoke.. why didn't others awaken as well seeing sanji breaking bones every arc pre TS and even post TS...

and how the hell did he figure out that he has fire based abilities... is it tied to zeff?
did something happen when they were at Baratie

make the flipin connections oda

Last edited:
Sanji might lead Strawhats fights against CP-0 because he might be the only one still fine after fighting Queen because of exoskeleton and not mentioned if he awakens his lunarian dna/diable jambe powerup.

I like the idea, but I will like to see how Oda gonna conclude Sanji vs Queen first, how the fight gonna ended in 5 minutes, if Sanji beat Queen without RS we can say that he will use the RS probably to fight CPO, Sanji vs Lucci will be lit!!! Will Oda finally give Sanji aerial fight??
but I don't want to jump into that conclusion as we already aware of...... you know why, right? lol
But it have been quite few times, Sanji use the RS to Saved Someone, like he use it to save citizen in flower capital, he save Nami, Robin and Shinobu, also he use it to save Momo, so Oda might think the possibility of Sanji fight any CPO in order to saved his precious NICO ROBIN, plus Sanji always putting his pride away to saved someone that important for him.

Is anyone else excited for the possibility of Sanji fighting CP-0 at the end of Wano?

In Thriller Bark he told Kuma that he would be the most dangerous man. Then Robin recently called him one of the wings of the future pirate King. I think that CP-0 is going to try to abduct Robin. Then Usopp, Brook, Nami, Chopper, and Jinbei will fight them in order to save Robin. But it will be Sanji who really comes through!
This something confirmed to happen at this point, honestly.

Its easy to see a scenario where only Sanji is available to fight and lead the crew

Last edited:
Call me crazy but i think Sanji will get CoO(maybe combine with CoC) PU that has something to do with TIME MANIPULATION
Oda will make him a unique CoO user
I doubt, it will be too strong and I don't know how haki could be related to time.

I would see a devil fruit doing that but still, would be really overpowered. Something like Law's fruit where the user can stop time inside a little area. The equivalent of Dio's The World in One Piece would be too much strong.

Hurting queen is not the matter (i mean Queen literally said that his kick packed a punch for an unenhanced leg) the problem is doing significant damage to his hide

just look at this Thick hide that Queen came out of.. the size of the hole he came out of and the rest is just pure thick hide

ngl the moment was hilarious (but alot of plot relevance.. just for the awakening)

And i believe after all of sanji's endeavors here he knows that brute strenght alone is not enough until its tremendous brute strength (Anti manner kick course with DJ ehemehm) but the objective is to hurt him from within..

This exoskeleton boost was just for his durability alone (i heard people saying "exoskeleton" also improves stamina and strenght, and genetics doesn't work like that.. there are genes for each trait and exoskeleton is just one trait for hardness of the skin we don't know if his genetic enhancements of stamina and super strength are unveiling or not..and they 'd be overkill for sanji who excels at both regardless and has made it here without a significant buff

About his regeneration.. if you look at the last panel's side comment it states "awakening of new powers" or something of the sort.. its pretty safe to assume that when Queen broke his bones.. his awakening really kicked in then.. and since he just awoke and got mended by the awakening we really don't have a clue about his "wound" regenerative abilities )

Assuming sanji only gets the durability.. he hasn't mentioned if he feels strong.. (next chap prolly) but even with that there is little he can do about his hide without DJ

i really want oda to focus on it more

DJ may be Lunaria genes.. Lineage factor but it doesn't add up when you realize if his lunarian genes awoke.. why didn't others awaken as well seeing sanji breaking bones every arc pre TS and even post TS...

and how the hell did he figure out that he has fire based abilities... is it tied to zeff?
did something happen when they were at Baratie

make the flipin connections oda
It can make sense though that DJ awakens later. Rmemeber Niji and others awakened exoskeleton as kids but i don't think he already was able to conjure electricity.