Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
I usually don't mind when some people bash, joke, or troll about Sanji, but what makes me angry is when some people take the bashing way too far, hate on Sanji for the most ridiculous reasons, and of course bashing someone for either simply liking Sanji or having Sanji as one of their favorite characters.
At this point you've just gotta accept their trolls and either retaliate or move on

I prefer retaliation in my opinion lmao. No point reporting....its not like they will stop. However we can move:cheers:

I usually don't mind when some people bash, joke, or troll about Sanji, but what makes me angry is when some people take the bashing way too far, hate on Sanji for the most ridiculous reasons, and of course bashing someone for either simply liking Sanji or having Sanji as one of their favorite characters.
I agree, but unfortunately it goes both ways when it comes to other characters as well. There will always be those who take discussions about characters, powerscaling etc. way too seriously, but they exist in every fan base and fandom.

H

Homelander

To be fair oda has not given much room on sanjis growth though.

Timeskip with ivankov was terrible. It could have been someone else sanji would have unlocked lot of abilities.

S

stealthblack

Timeskip with ivankov was terrible. It could have been someone else sanji would have unlocked lot of abilities.
Thing îs that there îs no top tier that îs good Cook. So either sanji would get great combat training, or great cooking training, but not both.

Well not really. Sanji's timeskip had a lot of potential. He had to defeat 99 masters of Okama kenpo which were all stronger than him whilst simulatenously being chased endlessly, running day and night.

Perhaps when you think about it. He had the most enduring training out of the M3. Its just that he still hasnt had a proper Timeskip FB like Zoro and Luffy. Oda hasnt focussed on it at all for Sanji. WCI eouldve been perfect, but instead Oda gave him other FBs. Maybe a flashback to him defeating one of the Kenpo masters in Wano could be good.

H

Homelander

Thing îs that there îs no top tier that îs good Cook. So either sanji would get great combat training, or great cooking training, but not both.
I would say Oda has focused too much on luffy since time skip . Focused too much on Law and forgot there is crewmate . Though i think raid suit plot increased Sanjis powerlevel though i must say he could have done more with sanji s powerlevel in kambakka kingdom .

H

Homelander

Well not really. Sanji's timeskip had a lot of potential. He had to defeat 99 masters of Okama kenpo which were all stronger than him whilst simulatenously being chased endlessly, running day and night.

Perhaps when you think about it. He had the most enduring training out of the M3. Its just that he still hasnt had a proper Timeskip FB like Zoro and Luffy. Oda hasnt focussed on it at all for Sanji. WCI eouldve been perfect, but instead Oda gave him other FBs. Maybe a flashback to him defeating one of the Kenpo masters in Wano could be good.
That is true the second part i agree with you . Frankly Sanji should have fought an opponent in WCI . Too much focus on escape part and luffy and katakuri took way too much focus .

Albasta , impel were really good because oda gave all the time to explore sanjis wits and power . I hope to see more of sanji's wit in Wano as well . He can be deadly for enemy when they think they have won or out .

Not really, Ivankov is major threat and it's heavily implied Sanji is only one to defeat his 'trainer' after timeskip given he was task to defeat everyone on island to gain recipes including him and seeing how higher up and close Ivankov is to Dragon's RA, that is big feat for him especially taught him to work his Haki too.

Last edited:
Unlike another certain character, Sanji has already clashed/fought with multiple Yonko officers.

Defeated Sheepshead
Defeated Page One
Attacked Bobbin
Clashed with Daifuku
Speed Blitzed Oven
Defeated Raisin

Sanji is on a role and soon he's going to be fighting a top officer of the Beasts Pirates.:myman:
The fact that he cracked Oven's neck...the most durable Charlotte child. Is very impresive.

This would mean if he landed a clean on Katakuri he could do the same to him or worse.:wonderland:
Post automatically merged:

Sharing some pics

And the final

:myman:
Perfection:pepedoffy: