Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
So I’ve been thinking, and I think Ouranus may end up being a legit spear or two handed scythe.

Reasoning: Oda likes his irony and I think each monster trio member will be in possession of an ancient weapon.

Luffy, a man who can’t swim, is going to lead the mermaid princess Poseidon (named after the god of the ocean) and an army of Seakings. The King of the Seas

Zoro, a man with no sense of direction, is going to sail Pluton (named after the god of the underworld) the greatest ship ever made. The King of Hell

Sanji, a man who refuses to use his hands, is going to hold Ouranus (named after the god of the heavens) the greatest weapon ever made. The king of the Heavens.

As for the item: scythe was the weapon Kronos used when murdering Uranus and spear was the weapon used by Judge (nicknamed the Garuda which is also seen as a king of heaven)

The chance of Yamato joining the strawhat crew are really high. We know that she has haoushoku haki and we know that the monster trio, no matter what, will remain as it is. Does this mean that Sanji has high chance to get it, too? I still believe it.

The chance of Yamato joining the strawhat crew are really high. We know that she has haoushoku haki and we know that the monster trio, no matter what, will remain as it is. Does this mean that Sanji has high chance to get it, too? I still believe it.
Yes, even if he gets it later, it would mean his Ifrit Jambe is more powerfull than her advCoC. Imagine IJ+advCoC, Sanji gonna split the world :crazwhat:

Once Robin gets taken to one of those WG ships well see a sea train part two where Sanji infiltrates it and takes her back but this time he’ll knock out a bunch of WG fodder with CoC