Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
if sanji actually fights lucky roux imma be pissed
thank god at least some good news
I hope Sanji vs Beckman happens. Luffy and Zoro both got to fight a YC1...I want Sanji to have a chance as well.

Plus Sanji just fought a fat guy. Like cmon....

Luffy vs Shanks
Sanji vs Beckman

Either Zoro sits out due to injuries or fights Mihawk or does something else.

I hope Sanji vs Beckman happens. Luffy and Zoro both got to fight a YC1...I want Sanji to have a chance as well.

Luffy vs Shanks
Sanji vs Beckman

if zoro fights mihawk when the straw hats are facing shanks (if they do ) then 100% sanji vs becky
Post automatically merged:

the fans be loving the Sanji/katakuri comparaison !!!

Well I think actually Roo should be stronger than Katakuri. So with this thought Jinbe (which was Roo's parallel) should be stronger than Sanji. No, I don't think so.
Whether Roo is stronger or Katakuri is stronger....doesnt matter. Sanji was potrayed with someone who wasnt heiarchially below Zoro's potrayal. Zoro got potrayed with Shanks best fighter. And Sanji got potrayed with Big Mom's best fighter.

Well I think actually Roo should be stronger than Katakuri. So with this thought Jinbe (which was Roo's parallel) should be stronger than Sanji. No, I don't think so.
Katakuri probably got stronger after luffy's fight, and remember he should have won against luffy multiple times but decied to let him a chance... katakuri is strong af, do not underestimate, the only opponent of luffy after timeskip who let luffy the chance to win for the sake of proving his point

i want to add that sanji already fought a bawling ball opponent in a movie it would be just too repetitive and kinda pathetic to do the same fight again

Luffy vs Shanks
Sanji vs Beckman

Sanji was compared with katakuri another vice captain makes it clear sanji is out of the Yonko 2nd commanders and is one the level of yc1 i don’t see him losing to king marco or katakuri

after the awakening sanji in the literal sense one shotted queen, queen couldn’t keep up with one stat of sanjis’

I would not take those film red "parallels" granted as facts about some potential fight.

It's still a fucking non canon film. At least the events are not, while Uta as a character seems to be canon.
I get that red haired pirates are the strongest yonko commanders but i don’t think that hype is alone to put them in tiers above their own…

so yassop while could defeat every yc3 i don’t he’s on the level yc2, can’t see how he can have the strength to put down jozu or queen, he could maybe defeat smoothie but who tf can’t defeat her she’s a jobber

same for roux sure he could probably beat jozu and queen don’t think he’s strong enough to win against any of shiryu, katakuri, king, marco

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
i want to add that sanji already fought a bawling ball opponent in a movie it would be just too repetitive and kinda pathetic to do the same fight again

Sanji was compared with katakuri another vice captain makes it clear sanji is out of the Yonko 2nd commanders and is one the level of yc1 i don’t see him losing to king marco or katakuri

after the awakening sanji in the literal sense one shotted queen, queen couldn’t keep up with one stat of sanjis’

I get that red haired pirates are the strongest yonko commanders but i don’t think that hype is alone to put them in tiers above their own…

so yassop while could defeat every yc3 i don’t he’s on the level yc2, can’t see how he can have the strength to put down jozu or queen, he could maybe defeat smoothie but who tf can’t defeat her she’s a jobber

same for roux sure he could probably beat jozu and queen don’t think he’s strong enough to win against any of shiryu, katakuri, king, marco
Sanji fights 3 "ball" people in the story. Satori in Skypie, Wadatsumi in FI and Queen in Wano. Satori and Wadatsumi weren't 1v1's.
Compared to that, he has much more 1v1's against "non-balls". Pearl, Gin, Kuroobi, that baroque works "assassin duo" in Little Garden, Mr2, Jabra, Absalom.

Would love for Sanji to go against a "shooter" like Beckmann. That's a type of opponent that he didn't really fight that much. It COULD have been Queen, but Oda fucked up that fight choreography way too much.
The problem with YC "tiers", is that, since different crews have different power dynamics, it's impossible to separate "YC1's" from "YC2's".
In the end, it's just a way to try and put luffy and zoro on some "pedestal that no other SH can achieve".
Sanji, currently, could easily go toe to toe against any "YC1" that he have seen already.

Sanji fights 3 "ball" people in the story. Satori in Skypie, Wadatsumi in FI and Queen in Wano. Satori and Wadatsumi weren't 1v1's.
Compared to that, he has much more 1v1's against "non-balls". Pearl, Gin, Kuroobi, that baroque works "assassin duo" in Little Garden, Mr2, Jabra, Absalom.

Would love for Sanji to go against a "shooter" like Beckmann. That's a type of opponent that he didn't really fight that much. It COULD have been Queen, but Oda fucked up that fight choreography way too much.
The problem with YC "tiers", is that, since different crews have different power dynamics, it's impossible to separate "YC1's" from "YC2's".
In the end, it's just a way to try and put luffy and zoro on some "pedestal that no other SH can achieve".
Sanji, currently, could easily go toe to toe against any "YC1" that he have seen already.
Sanji vs beckman could be his sanji’s best fight in the series if it happens

sanji always had a thing for guns(concept design and art) so maybe if he challenges beckman it can kinda turn into a gun duel

and maybe even awaken his use of guns and start using guns in his fighting style along with kicks, it could be an interesting fighting style, guns has been abandoned since like the 3rd arc of one piece it started being useless so if a main character used them it would be cool

it also doesn’t really go against his morals of promising to never use his hands in fighting, because pulling a trigger isn’t really fighting but we can only dream

oda better not fuck it up

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sanji vs beckman could be his sanji’s best fight in the series if it happens

sanji always had a thing for guns(concept design and art) so maybe if he challenges beckman it can kinda turn into a gun duel

and maybe even awaken his use of guns and start using guns in his fighting style along with kicks, it could be an interesting fighting style, guns has been abandoned since like the 3rd arc of one piece it started being useless so if a main character used them it would be cool

it also doesn’t really go against his morals of promising to never use his hands in fighting, because pulling a trigger isn’t really fighting but we can only dream

oda better not fuck it up
Instead of using actual guns, I would love for him to develop a variation from Rankyaku.
Instead of a slashing kick, maybe a piercing one like a bullet, basically fusing Rankyaku with Shigan.