Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
someone gotta be the seagull but tbh chopper will get a moment too he's a biology scientist and franky is an engineer scientist

imo Franky will get more focus

Sanji should be a close second tho

They're the 2 Strawhats that have science linked to their character.... literally
i doubt oda doesn't give the side strawhats love, only the main strawhats aka east blue

but recently i feel robin has replaced ussop as the fifth main strawhat

how much focus will sanji have?
Vegapunk was a part of MADS so we'll learn more about Judge who's directly tied to Sanji

We may also learn more about whatever Sanji is and how he can use flames

Someone noted that we don't actually know where Sora got the pill to alter Sanji's DNA from so we may learn more about that from Vegapunk as well

also is that cosette clone as helmeppo friend?
sanji doesnt have marine harem so far
Looks like Sanji may add another one to the list

:sanjismug:

someone gotta be the seagull but tbh chopper will get a moment too he's a biology scientist and franky is an engineer scientist

i doubt oda doesn't give the side strawhats love, only the main strawhats aka east blue

but recently i feel robin has replaced ussop as the fifth main strawhat
Eh he's capable of doing so

Brook got more than everyone not named Luffy (the MC) and Sanji (it was his arc lol) in WCI

Franky being the scientist he is will probably get the main focus

Hell, Vegapunk came and picked up the Strawhats with a robot that's basically General Franky but better

Not to mention that Franky was also sent to Vegapunks lab over the timeskip

It should be Franky first and Sanji second imo

imo Franky will get more focus

Sanji should be a close second tho

They're the 2 Strawhats that have science linked to their character.... literally
The thing is, unless Vegapunk is Franky's grandpa or grandma, what links Franky and Vegapunk is "just" science. They might work on a project together or discuss about Vegapunk's lab Franky visited during the TS, but there isn't a personal link between them. He will get a lot of focus, at least i hope so, but nothing comparable to what Oda did on WCI.

For Sanji, Vegapunk might be everything. Judge worked alongside him and he used Vegapunk research on lineage factor to literally mold Sanji. Sora came up with a drug - out of nowhere - that successfully stopped most of what Judge, a genius scientist himself, tried to do to Sanji and probably gave our favorite cook the ability to produce fire. And there is only a way to be naturally able to do that:

This is Vegapunk's work, there is no other explanation. Sanji is Vegapunk's best creation :kayneshrug:
This arc is essential for Sanji, Vegapunk might be the only one able to tell him the story of his birth from his mother point of view.

And even if everything I just said about Sanji were to be ignored, Sanji still grew an exoskeleton at 23(?) after he wore a suit.