Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I am interested in meeting Vegapunk, which I hope is soon. What sort of interactions is everyone expecting or hoping for between Sanji and Vegapunk? I assume we will get some sort of interactions between them.

I am hoping that Sanji gets a Mr. Prince moment against Vegapunk and/or the SSG. The last chapter gave me Alabasta and Skypeia vibes. In Alabasta we had Mr. Prince unlocking the cage and saving the group. Then we had another Mr. Prince moment when Sanji ruined Enel’s Arc Maxim. I can see Oda giving Sanji a Mr. Prince moment against Vegapunk.

Furthermore, I would like to see a Sanji and Usopp team up against Vegapunk. Similar to their shenanigans when confronting Enel on his Arc Maxim. I would like to add Franky and Chopper to that team as well.

I apologize if I don’t answer any responses. I am recovering from eye surgery and blue light from my phone and computer still bothers me. I just wanted to ask about everyone’s thoughts regarding Sanji and Vegapunk before I forgot.

I am interested in meeting Vegapunk, which I hope is soon. What sort of interactions is everyone expecting or hoping for between Sanji and Vegapunk? I assume we will get some sort of interactions between them.

I am hoping that Sanji gets a Mr. Prince moment against Vegapunk and/or the SSG. The last chapter gave me Alabasta and Skypeia vibes. In Alabasta we had Mr. Prince unlocking the cage and saving the group. Then we had another Mr. Prince moment when Sanji ruined Enel’s Arc Maxim. I can see Oda giving Sanji a Mr. Prince moment against Vegapunk.

Furthermore, I would like to see a Sanji and Usopp team up against Vegapunk. Similar to their shenanigans when confronting Enel on his Arc Maxim. I would like to add Franky and Chopper to that team as well.

I apologize if I don’t answer any responses. I am recovering from eye surgery and blue light from my phone and computer still bothers me. I just wanted to ask about everyone’s thoughts regarding Sanji and Vegapunk before I forgot.
I think Sanji will be something that shocks Vegapunk. An artificial human that has retained control of his willpower, has his emotions and also has his enhancements.

I also believe Vegapunk gave Sora the medicine to give Sanji his emotions. Which in turn created DJ since it comes from Sanji's emotions. But he probably never expected it to happen and it was a side-effect.

Overall Sanji and Vegapunk need a good few interactions together.

Should sanji become sora warrior of the sea?

vegapunk should make him a Sora suit maybe not like a raid suit so it’s not exactly like him getting a germa suit again but like even if it’s just cosmetic

sanji already accepted his vinsmoke hertage his mothers side should come with it