Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sanji's conqueror haki when ?:choppawhat:

Its been teased too much:-

- SFX:-
- Udon Luffy and RS Sanji using the same CoC SFX

- Leadership:-
- Flying Fish Riders
- SHs
- G5
- Firetank Pirates
- Vinsmokes

- Intimidation:-
- Nami
- Absalom
- Someone else but I forgot

- Lineage:-
- Decendants of the people who conquered the entire North Blue

- Gag:-
- Pudding fainting like he used CoC

- Importance:-
- Only people highlighted when Ray used CoC
- Only people who knew what Luffy did in FI
- On the cover of Vol 100...thats labled Conqueror Haki and has all Conquerors in it.

When will it happen:josad:

Sanji's conqueror haki when ?:choppawhat:

Its been teased too much:-

- SFX:-
- Udon Luffy and RS Sanji using the same CoC SFX

- Leadership:-
- Flying Fish Riders
- SHs
- G5
- Firetank Pirates
- Vinsmokes

- Intimidation:-
- Nami
- Absalom
- Someone else but I forgot

- Lineage:-
- Decendants of the people who conquered the entire North Blue

- Gag:-
- Pudding fainting like he used CoC

- Importance:-
- Only people highlighted when Ray used CoC
- Only people who knew what Luffy did in FI
- On the cover of Vol 100...thats labled Conqueror Haki and has all Conquerors in it.

When will it happen:josad:
Best chance is when he runs into germa again

I see Sanji vs Lafitte
or vs 10th captain

Don't sleep on lafitte portrayal

@Doggo
:pepebusi:
yesss, im on sanji vs 10th but if he turns out goofy, sanji vs laffite is my next opinion

can u remind me?

sanji has the same ability to turn enemies into friends and lead multiple groups of people if that isn’t conquering idk what is

yesss, im on sanji vs 10th but if he turns out goofy, sanji vs laffite is my next opinion

can u remind me?

sanji has the same ability to turn enemies into friends and lead multiple groups of people if that isn’t conquering idk what is

Post automatically merged:

ok if you got to pick one thing for Sanji in the story what's it going to be

It can be like Sanji v Im or CoC

I'll go with Sanji x Nami yes it's the number 1 thing I want in the hole story
Conquerors Haki and Black DJ. All I want.
Post automatically merged:

Best chance is when he runs into germa again
I cant wait till then tho. I want it next arc lol.

Being a Conqueror is something seen since childhood. You dont take shit from people and you fight back

Kid Sanji probably has the most consistent and best showings of incredibly strong will.

- After 2 years of abuse and imprisonment, his dream of becoming a cook and the All Blue never died. Instead of fearing his father who's a general of a clone army, he instead attempts to fight him for his freedom. Again this is after his abuse and imprisonment.

Attempts to fight and kill a renown Pirate and his entire Pirate crew. Reminder every adult on The Orbit cowered and were shook of the Cook Pirates. Sanji was the only one there ready to stand and fight.

- After starvation for nearly 3 months, he still has the strength and willpower to kill the Pirate Captain. Reminder he knows how strong Zeff...he felt his kick...however hes absoutely ready to do anything to survive.

Its absoutely ridiculous for Sanji not to develop Conquerors haki. He has the best showings of willpower at a young age even compared to current CoC user adults.

Again ambition is meaningless.....A Strong King is most likely a CoC user....but not all CoC users are Strong Kings. Not all CoC users want to be leaders....however that doesnt mean they wouldnt be great leaders. Sanji showed countless times hes a great leader. And one of the strongest CoC users....had zero ambition (WB).

So yh Oda better not fudge up and not give Sanji CoC. The best moment for Sanji to show CoC is when showing the difference between him and the Vinsmoke kids. Vinsmoke Kids have no chance of CoC because Judge took their wills away from them....however not only will Sanji display haki, but the rarest one. To show isnt anything like them and Judge made a mistake. This could be in front of Vegapunk.

But still I want him to unlock it next arc....no one has time for the Vegapunk arc.

Being a Conqueror is something seen since childhood. You dont take shit from people and you fight back

Kid Sanji probably has the most consistent and best showings of incredibly strong will.

- After 2 years of abuse and imprisonment, his dream of becoming a cook and the All Blue never died. Instead of fearing his father who's a general of a clone army, he instead attempts to fight him for his freedom. Again this is after his abuse and imprisonment.

Attempts to fight and kill a renown Pirate and his entire Pirate crew. Reminder every adult on The Orbit cowered and were shook of the Cook Pirates. Sanji was the only one there ready to stand and fight.

- After starvation for nearly 3 months, he still has the strength and willpower to kill the Pirate Captain. Reminder he knows how strong Zeff...he felt his kick...however hes absoutely ready to do anything to survive.

Its absoutely ridiculous for Sanji not to develop Conquerors haki. He has the best showings of willpower at a young age even compared to current CoC user adults.

Again ambition is meaningless.....A Strong King is most likely a CoC user....but not all CoC users are Strong Kings. Not all CoC users want to be leaders....however that doesnt mean they wouldnt be great leaders. Sanji showed countless times hes a great leader. And one of the strongest CoC users....had zero ambition (WB).

So yh Oda better not fudge up and not give Sanji CoC. The best moment for Sanji to show CoC is when showing the difference between him and the Vinsmoke kids. Vinsmoke Kids have no chance of CoC because Judge took their wills away from them....however not only will Sanji display haki, but the rarest one. To show isnt anything like them and Judge made a mistake. This could be in front of Vegapunk.

But still I want him to unlock it next arc....no one has time for the Vegapunk arc.
Great post, I didnt remember, but yeah Sanji fought against his father even as a child, that's a great show of willpower. But with Sanji isnt it that the abuse that he received afected him by making him value himself less, making him hold back his willpower? Something he learned to stop doing last arc, the moment for Sanji to showcase Coc is now, before the final war begins.

We already know how that's gonna go if it happens

"Lanji's opponent got one shot by Sabo"

:kobeha:

Thats why Burgess can't be Sanji's opponent

The only opponent that posed an unquestionable threat to Queen was Big Mom, one of the previous Top Tiers

You can't try to convince me Burgess, after getting shit on by Sabo, is going to fight Sanji and pose an actual threat to him lol

Unless, obviously, he gets Marco or Jozu's Devil Fruit, then we can start a discussion

Great post, I didnt remember, but yeah Sanji fought against his father even as a child, that's a great show of willpower. But with Sanji isnt it that the abuse that he received afected him by making him value himself less, making him hold back his willpower? Something he learned to stop doing last arc, the moment for Sanji to showcase Coc is now, before the final war begins.
Nah, its not valuing himself less. Its putting others ahead of himself. He wants to live and go on adventures and have fun. However he would sacriface all of that for the safety of everyone else.

I think one of the main argues for Sanji developing CoC is also to prove that Judge and Germa in general, are not just completely wrong about Sanji, but also about their whole ideals

In his mind, he thinks Sanji being a cook means he is just a mere servent, which automatically means he cannot be part of royalty, on which kings obviously hold the highest position on the hierarchy. But the story has showed to us that Sanji's food actually conquers people, its so important to him that its even tied with his fighting style, with who he is.

What else would they have against Sanji if he displays the embodiement of a king's ambition? Its interesting to look it at that way

I think one of the main argues for Sanji developing CoC is also to prove that Judge and Germa in general, are not just completely wrong about Sanji, but also about their whole ideals

In his mind, he thinks Sanji being a cook means he is just a mere servent, which automatically means he cannot be part of royalty, on which kings obviously hold the highest position on the hierarchy. But the story has showed to us that Sanji's food actually conquers people, its so important to him that its even tied with his fighting style, with who he is.

What else would they have against Sanji if he displays the embodiement of a king's ambition? Its interesting to look it at that way
That's why if Sanji were to ever get CoC it would be when he runs into Germa again