Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
I just realized that Judge says "You have no talent by birth, unlike your siblings"

CoC's literal definition is a talent on which some people can only have if they are born with it :quest:
The entire point of Judge is to realise he fudged up everything to do with his kids.

- In WCI he realised he fudged up when he made his kids emotionless.
- The next arc they appear he will realise he made a mistake getting rid of Sanji too soon and not seeing his full potential.

The entire point of Judge is to realise he fudged up everything to do with his kids.

- In WCI he realised he fudged up when he made his kids emotionless.
- The next arc they appear he will realise he made a mistake getting rid of Sanji too soon and not seeing his full potential.

I mean, that has to be it, doesn't it?

Sanji saved his crying ass, beat Yonji neg diff, Judge saw his strength when he hit Luffy using a power that he wasn't even supposed to have, everyone at Germa needed to play dirty against Sanji to get the upper hand against him, including Judge, and he still comes by the end of the arc to share the very same opinions he always had about Sanji

What else does Sanji needs to show to his siblings and Judge? :kobeha:

I mean, that has to be it, doesn't it?

Sanji saved his crying ass, beat Yonji neg diff, Judge saw his strength when he hit Luffy using a power that he wasn't even supposed to have, everyone at Germa needed to play dirty against Sanji to get the upper hand against him, including Judge, and he still comes by the end of the arc to share the very same opinions he always had about Sanji

What else does Sanji needs to show to his siblings and Judge? :kobeha:
Who knows lmao. But I think CoC is enough to show Sanji has a conqueroring spirit and maybe if he had Sanji by his side he couldve reconquered the North Blue.

If that happens weve literally won lmao. But will it happen tho....thats the question:usoprice:

It's funny to me cause the same people that would be mad that Sanji has it are the same people that would be fine with Nami getting it after her gag moment

But when it comes to Sanji "it doesn't make sense!!!"

:risitameh:
Typical Anti-Sanji Pirates lol. They don't care if their favs getting mistreated as long as they can shit on Sanji.:milaugh:

Btw, I hope you see my comment on your profile.:myman:

Yeah will kings and conquerors are charismatic 😌

if the next island is vegapunks which im 97% sure it is, how do you think the nature of sanji and vegapunks relationship will be, they’re certainly connected by a lot of things
Vegapunk will be shook of Sanji. The first genetically modified human that isnt under control of someone and can also use haki.

The epitome of the Power of Science..

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Yeah will kings and conquerors are charismatic 😌

if the next island is vegapunks which im 97% sure it is, how do you think the nature of sanji and vegapunks relationship will be, they’re certainly connected by a lot of things
It definitely has potential.
But thats as far as I'm gonna be hyped about it.
Gonna fight back the urge to get overhyped

It definitely has potential.
But thats as far as I'm gonna be hyped about it.
Gonna fight back the urge to get overhyped
i’ve already decided that vegapunk is sanji’s grandpa and sora’s father so im a bit overhyped :kata:

im also hyped what he’ll say about sanji’s potential, he has an exoskeleton and what he will say on sanji’s powers we would get an answer to all of it