Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
I’m going to look at Etens translation about this cause there seems to be a few translation issues in what was sent:

R: I have a question, Sanji’s eyebrow turned in the opposite direction in chapter 1031 of volume 102, but in chapter 1044 of volume 103 it goes back to normal. How did that happened?
O: you have keen eyes, indeed the eyebrow was changing in those chapters. It’ll take us back to WCI but, Sanji’s siblings all have their lineage factors altered and thus are born with superhuman qualities and tough skin known as “exoskeleton”. However, due to the effort of his mother, Sanji was born as a normal human being. Let’s take a look at the siblings’ eyebrows.
Like you see in Yonji’s image, their eyebrow are all opposite of Sanji’s and curved like 66. “But then, the raid suit acted as a trigger that discover the power of science inside Sanji!!” That was the gist of the fight. Even before that Sanji has this fascinating and unnatural resistance to flame. Let’s continue to watch over him
Basically the resistance to flame was disconnected from him awakening the power mentioned in the SBS and the eyebrows.

Fire Resistance comes from the modifications.

But it just explains how Sanji's able to withstand the heat from DJ.
It still doesn't explain where DJ comes from.

peace.
:hapnoel:
DJ and whole devil & angel theme going with Sanji
Really begs the question what is Oda cooking for Sanji
Post automatically merged:

I’m going to look at Etens translation about this cause there seems to be a few translation issues in what was sent:

Basically the resistance to flame was disconnected from him awakening the power mentioned in the SBS and the eyebrows.
This is even better, now i'm kinda 90% sure Sora doesn't have normal lineage

But that don make no sense

I thought him beibg a cook is what made him resistant
My mistake, Raid Suit has fire resistance but Sanji already had that in past
better translation out kinda clears

Honestly who knows, I doubt it’s a manifestation of Sanjis Will since oda seems to be expanding the world.

Sanjis story is still full of mystery but I was hoping we’d leave egghead with a few answers.
Vegapunk still didn't talk to Sanji about anything really
I hope he will before we leave Egghead

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
R: I have a question, Sanji’s eyebrow turned in the opposite direction in chapter 1031 of volume 102, but in chapter 1044 of volume 103 it goes back to normal. How did that happened?
O: you have keen eyes, indeed the eyebrow was changing in those chapters. It’ll take us back to WCI but, Sanji’s siblings all have their lineage factors altered and thus are born with superhuman qualities and tough skin known as “exoskeleton”. However, due to the effort of his mother, Sanji was born as a normal human being. Let’s take a look at the siblings’ eyebrows.
Like you see in Yonji’s image, their eyebrow are all opposite of Sanji’s and curved like 66. “But then, the raid suit acted as a trigger that discover the power of science inside Sanji!!” That was the gist of the fight. Even before that Sanji has this fascinating and unnatural resistance to flame. >>>>>>>Let’s continue to watch over him<<<<<<<<

Soon....
:pepebusi::pepebusi::pepebusi: