Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so what are we thinking about the blackbeard pirates, i find them mid

imma just delude myself with Kuzan vs sanji
I don't really know what Sanji would need to gain as a fighter to defeat Pizarro, Like he has the Obv to detect him and the kicking force to destroy whatever material he merges into. One of Sanjis only weaknesses besides women is actually his mind, more specifically his emotions, the same thing that powers him is also his detriment; Laffitte can actually capitalize on that and potentially push Sanji to deactivate his Germa powers, maybe he'll also use Pudding against him, this way he can actually start lethally hurting Sanji.

Or maybe his manipulation can push Sanji to fully lose his emotions and then we can have the black hair storyline, there are many possibilities with Laffitte but not much with any of the others. I can imagine Pudding being the one to bring him back from that darkness, whether using her ability or otherwise. The way Puddings powers revolve around the mind and Laffittes the same, it seems to me like that can be a recipe for a deeply emotional and psychological fight where Sanji may even unlock Coc.

I've been re-speedreading the manga to save panels for theories.

Coby and Sanji intros are a lot alike. Almost like Coby is Sanji before Sanji is introduced.

Not sure how people are saying Coby will get CoC now, but then say Sanji won't and try to use him 'giving up his dream' and 'needing to be inspired' as panels against it. Coby was the exact same, beaten into submission at one point, had to be inspired to get out of it.

So....?

Koby and Sanji intros are a lot alike. Almost like Koby is Sanji before Sanji is introduced.

Not sure how people are saying Koby will get CoC now, but then say Sanji won't and try to use him 'giving up his dream' and 'needing to be inspired' as panels against it. Koby was the exact same, beaten into submission at one point, had to be inspired to get out of it.

So....?
The same people that said King should have CoC because his name is King?. You actually take the One piece fandom seriously?. They literally pulled a laundry list of conditions from their ass and use it like its the Gospel. The only thing between someone unlocking CoC or not is Oda wanting them to.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer

Coby and Sanji intros are a lot alike. Almost like Coby is Sanji before Sanji is introduced.

Not sure how people are saying Coby will get CoC now, but then say Sanji won't and try to use him 'giving up his dream' and 'needing to be inspired' as panels against it. Coby was the exact same, beaten into submission at one point, had to be inspired to get out of it.

So....?
People literally believe Usopp will have CoC but not Sanji :kobeha:

Nobody on the Vasco train after last chap ?

Vasco panels were dope, especially the one when Garo arrived

the guy looked like a psycho
Vasco's fruit was quite underwhelming but it can easily grow on me, any power can be broken and/or interesting. I really like his new style.

Picazarro vs Sanji is getting extremely likely and I don't like this at all.

i would accept sanjixpudding jf it means he fights aokiji

but seriously tho if aokiji doesn’t turn on bb(which i hope he doesn’t it’s more interesting that way) then i don’t see anyone else fitting to fight him i also believe that someone else would join the fight against blackbeard pirates it’s between coby, boa or yamato
Anyone who thinks Sanji will fight Kuzan or Burgess especially Kuzan are bigger clowns than those who thought Sanji would fight King.
We actually don’t care lmao