Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Long ago I tried following the path of hope. The only thing I found was suffering :yodawhat:

But you are right, I can't leave in fear. Let's go full Sanji boy again :getnappaed:

Lunarian Sanji
ACoC
Sanji kicking Saturn
Judge drew the Germa comic strip
Sora was a D
Sanji vs Zoro on Elbaf (Draw)
Diamond Laffitte + Angel DF
Sanji killing Shanks
Sanji vs Venus (Blonde Gorosei)
Red Line destruction (All Blue)
Vice captain Sanji
SaNa in front of Pudding (cryyyy)
Vinsmoke Luffy, son of Sanji and Nami
Zeff was the cook of the Rocks pirates

We'll have everything :stealthblack:
Oh good, my Sora was a D theory has made it in.

Throw Sanji as Second Sovereign in for the lols.

One serious theory (D), one crack theory (sovereign).

Long ago I tried following the path of hope. The only thing I found was suffering :yodawhat:

But you are right, I can't leave in fear. Let's go full Sanji boy again :getnappaed:

Lunarian Sanji
ACoC
Sanji kicking Saturn
Sora was a D
Sanji killing Shanks
Vice captain Sanji

We'll have everything :stealthblack:
Luffy is Sanji and nami's son
I never seen that one

Luffy is Sanji and nami's son
I never seen that one
I didn't mean that. Luffy will die and Sanji and Nami will give their captain name to their son :josad:
Post automatically merged:

Sanji vs King? It was only a clash. Not a full blown fight.

No Lunarian Sanji sadly.

And no, Pudding won't die.
Lunarian Sanji is real, you won't take that away from me. I'm dying on that hill :kriwhat:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern

Sanji kicking Saturn

Sora was a D

My Sora is a Celestial Dragon theory is better.

EOS sure, not Elbaf.

His wings should be from his race (Siren?)

He will get a different fruit.
Sanji killing Shanks

Vice captain Sanji

Why Luffy?

Sanami is better.

If Zeff is a former Rocks Pirate, Big Mom would have mention it in WCI.

In 50 chapters, probably around 20 :hope:

Btw @PuckTheGreat is the Japanese community talking about the cover? Cocking must have caught their eyes too :kobeha:
From what I've been able to gather so far, JP fans can't seem to wrap their heads around what the title of Sanji's book is. Some think it's a big spelling goof others don't seem to know what it means but I've seen some posts talk about Sanji being awake potentially hinting at some sort of awakening. Chapter only just came out but will check again tomoz ^^

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
From what I've been able to gather so far, JP fans can't seem to wrap their heads around what the title of Sanji's book is. Some think it's a big spelling goof others don't seem to know what it means but I've seen some posts talk about Sanji being awake potentially hinting at some sort of awakening. Chapter only just came out but will check again tomoz ^^
Awakening the Black Hair.
:pepebusi:

Keep an eye on them :hope:

Tell them what it is all about and see how they react :pepebusi:

Oda made this joke just for us:blush: