Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
All Gorosei are awesome so I wouldn't have any problem Sanji vs Saint Mars. But I won't abandon Saint Ju Peter, he and Saint V. Nasjuro have always been paired with Sanji and Zoro. They are just so perfect :shocking:

The food theme is much stronger than any of those reasons you listed :kriwhat:

Not to mention Aokiji is clearly a good guy. Look at what he did for Robin or how he was talking to Smoker. Aokij "vs" Robin makes much more sense. They need to discuss and Robin doesn't really have to fight someone in the BB crew.

:whitepress:
Mars was the god of WAR and AGRICULTURE.
Happy?
Food theme.
He gets to be agriculture god same as Ju Peter.

Mythical Fiery Bird teasing in the new SBS.:crazwhat::crazwhat:

Warrior of the Sea Sora = Germa comics.

Dog on fire = Sanji's Diable Jambe, kinda funny that Sanji calls himself "loyal dog" when flirting with Stussy.

Pokemon collecting animals = Lineage Factor for Sanji's mutation.

Monkey King = Flying mythical beast. Maybe hinting for Garuda?

Dora Marco = Phoenix fruit user, so something like Vermillion/Thunderbird for Sanji.

So VegaPank's leaks is true after all.:jordanmf:

Mythical Fiery Bird teasing in the new SBS.:crazwhat::crazwhat:

Warrior of the Sea Sora = Germa comics.

Dog on fire = Sanji's Diable Jambe, kinda funny that Sanji calls himself "loyal dog" when flirting with Stussy.

Pokemon collecting animals = Lineage Factor for Sanji's mutation.

Monkey King = Flying mythical beast. Maybe hinting for Garuda?

Dora Marco = Phoenix fruit user, so something like Vermillion/Thunderbird for Sanji.

So VegaPank's leaks is true after all.:jordanmf:

:smart: :stealthblack:

He and Usopp look best, Luffy is cringe and Zoro still a kpop idol
You are ok with how LA Sanji looks?

I don't know what I hate more - poorly bleached hair, no swirly eyebrows or no iconic goatee (and before anyone says it's a post-TS thing, Sanji was never shown clean shaved, he always had a goatee, pre-TS is was quite subtle, but it's there).

I mean, Sanji was designed after Mr. Pink in Reservoir dogs, so he's supposed to look like Steve Buschemi:

I mean, how this

Became this??

:pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion:

You are ok with how LA Sanji looks?

I don't know what I hate more - poorly bleached hair, no swirly eyebrows or no iconic goatee (and before anyone says it's a post-TS thing, Sanji was never shown clean shaved, he always had a goatee, pre-TS is was quite subtle, but it's there).

I mean, Sanji was designed after Mr. Pink in Reservoir dogs, so he's supposed to look like Steve Buschemi:

I mean, how this

Became this??

:pepemotion::pepemotion::pepemotion:
I'm not super happy with his looks but I wasn't expecting much either.
I know you're a big Sanji fan but as a big Luffy fan and especially big fan of east blue Zoro myself these two are much more disappointing