Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Laffitte is the most interesting Titanic Captain tbf

Best design, best entrances, im not so sure about his powers tho..
Post automatically merged:

lafittes hypnosis and power
It has potential, i just don't think Oda is willing to make it so complex

Oda gave Sanji speed, strength, durability and stuff, so he can fight hypnotics powers? Seems odd, but this is the final saga so i guess we can expect Oda putting more effort into things?

Seems way easier to make Sanji "fight an island". He can fly, he can travel quite a distance in a few secs (Egghead proving that again), has great CoO, physical strength.

It's that or Burgess. Laffitte is the perfect scenario, but im not sure if Oda will deliver it well

Last edited:
Laffitte is the most interesting Titanic Captain tbf

Best design, best entrances, im not so sure about his powers tho..
Post automatically merged:

It has potential, i just don't think Oda is willing to make it so complex

Oda gave Sanji speed, strength, durability and stuff, so he can fight hypnotics powers? Seems odd, but this is the final saga so i guess we can expect Oda putting more effort into things?

Seems way easier to make Sanji "fight an island". He can fly, he can travel quite a distance in a few secs (Egghead proving that again), has great CoO, physical strength.

It's that or Burgess. Laffitte is the perfect scenario, but im not sure if Oda will deliver it well
The big thing is it seems like all of the monster trio fights are going to be hax powers that will nerf the straw hats:

Blackbeard - Taking Luffys devil fruit
Shiryu - Can make Zoros swords disappear from his very hands
Lafitte - Imagine if Lafitte made Sanji see either Pudding look like Lafitte, or makes himself and fodder around him look like women. It’ll take away Sanjis ability to fight back or even defend himself.

It’s a simple gimmick that will be heavily effective against Sanji and just like the others can relate back to Alabasta fights where the only way Sanji won was learning how to force Mr. 2 to undo his power, but that won’t be viable here so he’ll need to either fight without his eyes or find a way to break the hypnosis himself.

Sanji vs Pizzaro would be fine power wise and he would get some good feats of destroying an island other than that Pizzaro is boring
From what we saw, Pizzarro's abilty is boring it's just a stronger Pica.

I can't decide which one is better between Kuzan and Burgess. Of course the first is the popular choice, who would not want an ex admiral as BBP opponent (even if we don't know if Kuzan will still be in BB crew). I would not underestimate Burgess, by the way. He is called Jesus for a reason. Oda could make this guy exceptional strong.

As a third choice I would prefer Lafitte only because we still don't know his power. Pizarro? Please, no.

The big thing is it seems like all of the monster trio fights are going to be hax powers that will nerf the straw hats:

Blackbeard - Taking Luffys devil fruit
Shiryu - Can make Zoros swords disappear from his very hands
Lafitte - Imagine if Lafitte made Sanji see either Pudding look like Lafitte, or makes himself and fodder around him look like women. It’ll take away Sanjis ability to fight back or even defend himself.

It’s a simple gimmick that will be heavily effective against Sanji and just like the others can relate back to Alabasta fights where the only way Sanji won was learning how to force Mr. 2 to undo his power, but that won’t be viable here so he’ll need to either fight without his eyes or find a way to break the hypnosis himself.
I dig this Sanji vs Lafitte scenario. It's about time that Sanji overcome his weakness to women.

Can't see Sanji fighting Lafitte

I think it's very likely we're going to see specific roles 1v1 each other
So, for instance
Captain vs Captain
Navigator vs Navigator
Doctor vs Doctor etc.

We don't know specific roles for most of their crew but we can already say:
Lafitte's the BBP's Navigator. He's probably fighting Nami.
Doc Q and Stronger will fight Chopper
Teach will obviously be fighting Luffy
Augur will obviously be fighting Usopp

I would also wager good money that Devon and Robin will fight each other which leaves a mix of:
Burgess, Pizarro, Wolf, Vasco, Kuzan and Shiliew vs Jinbe, Franky, Brook, Zoro and Sanji (+1 more strawhat to even the numbers)
Again just looking at similarities I expect the most likely matchup for Burgess is Franky or Jinbe and the most likely match for Vasco is the other one

Which leaves Brook and one other person to fight Wolf and Pizarro

The way I see it, right now,
Zoro fights whoever is stronger between Kuzan and Shiliew, Sanji fights the weakest of the two.

I am however also a big fan of the idea that it's a 2v2 - it would be weird for Sanji to fight a swordsman, and it would be weird for Zoro to fight an opponent where CoO is integral to their defeat. That being said it's possible Shiliew can defeat Mihawk before Zoro does and Shiliew has Sanji's dream devil fruit, so both wings of the future PK have a grudge against Shiliew. So it makes sense they both fight him, but that would be too easy, so... Kuzan.

Last edited:
Lafitte vs Sanji:
Lafitte jails Pudding and tortures her until she reads the red poneglyphs so he can make a map to raftel and Sanji frees her from his prison while fighting off lafittes hypnosis and power
I had a thought about how a fight with Laffite would go, basically, he would use illusions that are specially damaging for Sanji, like seeing his loved ones and a version of himself as an emotionless soldier of science, Sanji will eventually break out (maybe by unlocking COC) and be pissed off at Laffite, so he will one shot him by sky walking up to the moon and coming down like a meteor, splitting the island they were fighting in and also the Ocean

Everytime Oda does fights for Sanji or any other characters in general, Oda always does two things:

- The struggles
- The gains

The struggles will be something that Sanji lacks, or Sanji doesn't lack it but needs a better upgrade.

Sanji has no problem bypassing Jabra's Tekkai but he needs DJ to finish him off quickly.

Sanji has no problem damaging Queen but he needs something better (IJ) to exponentially injure Queen.

The gains is what Sanji receives from the fight, basically an power-up that Sanji will use often later on.

Sanji vs Burgess --> Sanji will struggle against Burgess's physical strength and CoA but Sanji unlock a power-up that surpass Burgess's monstrous strength and insane Color of Armament. So the gains is that Sanji come out of the fight having better physical strength and armament than Burgess.

Sanji vs Pizarro --> Sanji will struggle against Pizarro's Island fruit due to lack of DC and CoO but Sanji unlock an attack that causes island level damage and Sanji's CoO will improve to island range.

Sanji vs Lafitte --> Not sure what Lafitte's DF/quirks will be but it will probably has something to do with hax and speed, so whatever Sanji gains from this fight, Sanji will have a hax attack/resilience against hax and speed beyond normal.

Sanji vs Kuzan --> Fire vs Ice, Kicker vs Puncher, Sanji's flame will burn so hot that not even Aokiji's Cool fruit can freeze Sanji's flame to the lowest degree possible. Sanji's physical strength will surpass Kuzan's physical strength (Prime Garp level strength).

Etc.

So you see, all of these fights can benefits Sanji in one way or the other, that's why you don't see me supporting Sanji vs Vasco because there's literally nothing Sanji can gains from fighting Vasco.

Like, fire vs fire lol?

I had a thought about how a fight with Laffite would go, basically, he would use illusions that are specially damaging for Sanji, like seeing his loved ones and a version of himself as an emotionless soldier of science, Sanji will eventually break out (maybe by unlocking COC) and be pissed off at Laffite, so he will one shot him by sky walking up to the moon and coming down like a meteor, splitting the island they were fighting in and also the Ocean
Robin vs Black Maria already happened