Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
Yup, Sanji's BBP fight is clearly going to be either Lafitte or Pizarro, there are the only ones to stand out from the rest (i'd argue pizarro portrayal has nothing to envy to shiryu on Egghead, let's see Laffitte now).
Pizarro is a fine villain feat wise. Like honestly Sanji would come out of it with top tier AP, but we just had an opponent that Sanji was having trouble fighting. Here’s hoping Lafittes a monster so we don’t get that twice.

Yup, Sanji's BBP fight is clearly going to be either Lafitte or Pizarro, there are the only ones to stand out from the rest (i'd argue pizarro portrayal has nothing to envy to shiryu on Egghead, let's see Laffitte now).
I don't mind both actually.

Pizarro actually got a decent portrayal this chapter. His endurance is monstrous.

Looking forward to Lafitte in Egghead now that we're back. Oh and Kizaru's hype too.:absojustice:

Yeah, I really want to see what Lafitte is capable of. I don't like Pizarro's portrayal as of now tbh, and Lafitte is a mystery for me as of now.

I wonder what's Kuzan's deal!!!