Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
@RayanOO
Why do you think Sanji will fight Vasco? I've already seen all reasons on why Sanji will fight Pizarro and Laffitte, but I haven't seen that many reasons on why Sanji will fight Vasco.

Seeing how you are on team Sanji vs Vasco, do tell me all the reasons on why you think Vasco will be Sanji's opponent.:gosecon:

I don't know if you already listed the reasons before or not and if you did, I either forgot about it or missed it.:catsweat:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO
Why do you think Sanji will fight Vasco? I've already seen all reasons on why Sanji will fight Pizarro and Laffitte, but I haven't seen that many reasons on why Sanji will fight Vasco.

Seeing how you are on team Sanji vs Vasco, do tell me all the reasons on why you think Vasco will be Sanji's opponent.:gosecon:

I don't know if you already listed the reasons before or not and if you did, I either forgot about it or missed it.:catsweat:
I can make a quick recap for you :

- THE MAIN REASON : Vasco is cooooooool ! The man is brutal, ruthless and completely nuts. Frankly he really seems the most crazy and dangerous guy in BBP. If you analyse all his panel time, all his comments are creepy as hell.

- His Vive card : he was said to be one or THE most dangerous guy in level 6. So power level wise he should be in the upper half of the BBP at least.

- His goofiness : Sanji is often facing goofy opponents with quirks. Vasco seems quite fitting.

- Alcohol and wine : there is a solid case for BBP vs SH to be job fights : fighter/swordsman vs fighter/swordsman, sniper vs sniper, doc vs doc etc. And Vasco preferred wine and booze is a Chinese cooking wine, extremely disgusting (from what I read) alone but really good to cook. So maybe Vasco is a cook.

I can make a quick recap for you :

- THE MAIN REASON : Vasco is cooooooool ! The man is brutal, ruthless and completely nuts. Frankly he really seems the most crazy and dangerous guy in BBP. If you analyse all his panel time, all his comments are creepy as hell.

- His Vive card : he was said to be one or THE most dangerous guy in level 6. So power level wise he should be in the upper half of the BBP at least.

- His goofiness : Sanji is often facing goofy opponents with quirks. Vasco seems quite fitting.

- Alcohol and wine : there is a solid case for BBP vs SH to be job fights : fighter/swordsman vs fighter/swordsman, sniper vs sniper, doc vs doc etc. And Vasco preferred wine and booze is a Chinese cooking wine, extremely disgusting (from what I read) alone but really good to cook. So maybe Vasco is a cook.
Very interesting, I do agree about the goofiness.:pepebusi:

Btw is Vasco your favorite Blackbeard Pirate member?

@RayanOO

Because he's Rayan and preparing for another L.