Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
You nailed it. In Sanji everything can co-exist. His dream is the union of the seas.
He really is a mishmash of many things existing in harmony when you think about it, especially if the theory about Sora being a former marine is true. God and the Devil, a Royal and a Peasant, a Marine and a Pirate, a Chef and a Fighter, Moral and Amoral, a Pervert and a Gentleman, a Human and an Experiment. And he's the only Straw Hat who can swim, fly and walk through fire. All things in union and he seeks the place where the world unites. Poetic.

Only thing that stands in the way of that harmony is probably his fear of his evil Germa nature.
Post automatically merged:

So I took a deep breath and thinking to myself....

Y'all know that I'm far from a huge fan of Evil Sanji theory, in fact, I'm a hater of Evil Sanji idea along with Lunarian Sanji idea.

BUT,

I'm willing to sacrifice my pride if it means to achieve my goal.

So if Sanji decided to turn evil when Saturn hurts Bonney next few chapters and Saturn pummels Sanji so hard that Sanji suddenly unlocks Adv CoC (Evil Sanji is a catalyst) then I would gladly accept Evil Sanji despite the building behind it.

So how do y'all feel about this? @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @Julius @AverageSanjiEnjoyer @AverageNamiEnjoyer @GUI @Devilbat @Jackteo @soheilhazrat @RayanOO etc etc.
Would hate evil sanji no matter what.

I love Sanji because he is kind and loving. Would hate to see him as an "Evil" person

He really is a mishmash of many things existing in harmony when you think about it, especially if the theory about Sora being a former marine is true. God and the Devil, a Royal and a Peasant, a Marine and a Pirate, a Chef and a Fighter, Moral and Amoral, a Pervert and a Gentleman, a Human and an Experiment. And he's the only Straw Hat who can swim, fly and walk through fire. All things in union and he seeks the place where the world unites. Poetic.

Only thing that stands in the way of that harmony is probably his fear of his evil Germa nature.
Well said and fully agree. Sanji is a character Oda can experiment with at great lengths. He's simply the direct opposite of a boring character.

Sanji faced the evil and depravity of the Germa/Vinsmokes on WCI and defeated them with his kindness through his choice to save their lives. Sanji will therefore prevail here as well, and like you mentioned, I hope it facilitates an interesting inner conflict and dynamic with other strawhats. Would love that.

K

Kotone

So I took a deep breath and thinking to myself....

Y'all know that I'm far from a huge fan of Evil Sanji theory, in fact, I'm a hater of Evil Sanji idea along with Lunarian Sanji idea.

BUT,

I'm willing to sacrifice my pride if it means to achieve my goal.

So if Sanji decided to turn evil when Saturn hurts Bonney next few chapters and Saturn pummels Sanji so hard that Sanji suddenly unlocks Adv CoC (Evil Sanji is a catalyst) then I would gladly accept Evil Sanji despite the building behind it.

So how do y'all feel about this? @Doggo @Sir Yasheen @Julius @AverageSanjiEnjoyer @AverageNamiEnjoyer @GUI @Devilbat @Jackteo @soheilhazrat @RayanOO etc etc.
Only thing is

Evil Sanji
Won't lose

But Sanji will unlock COC
To become himself again

:moonwalk: