Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
The question is:
Are we standing before another Doflamingo scenario?
:shame:
Actually, that's a possibility. Until I see sanji in actual action, all such events reminds me of the past when he end up being hype tool at the end.

But, there is one thing which is different this time....

Vegapunk....lying next to sanji. This become important plot point for two reasons

1) Sanji power being linked with Science and VP being the top scientist who worked with Judge actually works in Sanji's favor to shine

2)VP is heavily injured and with no one around to protect him bar sanji (luffy isn't doing this) so, Sanji has to get into offensive mode to protect VP who can't even move...

Sanji could be the shield with that exoskeleton

So, this time, things are looking promising for Sanji to shine

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Actually, that's a possibility. Until I see sanji in actual action, all such events reminds me of the past when he end up being hype tool at the end.

But, there is one thing which is different this time....

Vegapunk....lying next to sanji. This become important plot point for two reasons

1) Sanji power being linked with Science and VP being the top scientist who worked with Judge actually works in Sanji's favor to shine

2)VP is heavily injured and with no one around to protect him bar sanji (luffy isn't doing this) so, Sanji has to get into offensive mode to protect VP who can't even move...

Sanji could be the shield with that exoskeleton

So, this time, things are looking promising for Sanji to shine
I can see Luffy fighting Kiz with Sanji playing support deflecting all the lasers coming to Vegapunk or Bonney ways.

But yeah if Saturn comes back fast someone will need to stall Kizaru : Sanji

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can see Luffy fighting Kiz with Sanji playing support deflecting all the lasers coming to Vegapunk or Bonney ways.

But yeah if Saturn comes back fast someone will need to stall Kizaru : Sanji
It depends on Saturn's move.

He can come to get Luffy or go after Bonney and others.

But regardless of what moves he takes, sanji has to be the shield to protect VP - either defensively or offensively or both against Kiz or Saturn or both.

The only case this might not happen is when Oda is nuts and in this scenario you people better riot lmao