Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
How is that a good thing, that it hypes the exo? It makes Base Sanji look bad...
He's probably gonna no sell that shit even if sent flying

The actual bad thing here is the fact he proved to be fast enough to blitz S-Shark and also to not get him by him, so i expect he is at least distracted by something before S-Shark hits him, if thats the case in the episode

The "Sanji moment" not even started, I would be really upset if this is it. Come on, Sanji should at least hit some time Kizaru. (and Kizaru should hit Sanji too of course.)
I agree, and Sanji also got ready for the fight with his pre ass-kicking line about the apology letter, so I would expect at least few clashes before Saturn gets back, this is basically Sanji's Roof piece moment!

But I heard rumors that Sanji does not get much action in the next chapter, and I am getting ready for disappointment, it's better to be nicely surprised rather than hype myself into oblivion.

I agree, and Sanji also got ready for the fight with his pre ass-kicking line about the apology letter, so I would expect at least few clashes before Saturn gets back, this is basically Sanji's Roof piece moment!

But I heard rumors that Sanji does not get much action in the next chapter, and I am getting ready for disappointment, it's better to be nicely surprised rather than hype myself into oblivion.
I don't know if you can trust these rumors (I mean it depends who they're coming from). Btw it could be a chapter not focused on Luffy, Sanji, Kizaru and Saturn. I still doubt it, btw.

I don't know if you can trust these rumors (I mean it depends who they're coming from). Btw it could be a chapter not focused on Luffy, Sanji, Kizaru and Saturn. I still doubt it, btw.
Usually that person is right. But I still enjoy Egghead more than Wano and hope for the best for Sanji, just keep my expectations low.