Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Oda ain't gonna make Zoro battle a tobi roppo,that's for sure. He is either gonna fight a calamity or support against Kaido.

It's Sanji i'm really worried about.
Sanji has nothing to do with Tobi Roppo for now.

When I saw Queen I was like lol OKAMA 100% he has 100th recipe ez fight with Sanji and then Queen simps to Komurasaki photo.

FFS rip perfect story :/

L

Levi_Ackerman

zoro and sanji are fighting commanders this arc they will have power ups like eneis lobby
I was a huge huge fan of diable jambe back in Enies Lobby,thriller bark and sabaody . A Flaming leg felt soooo badasss and awesome. Hell memories was a slick move in fmi too. But after that, Sanji's Diable Jambe utliity slowly started declining.
I love diable jambe and i want it to be used more.
Post automatically merged:

Sanji has nothing to do with Tobi Roppo for now.

When I saw Queen I was like lol OKAMA 100% he has 100th recipe ez fight with Sanji and then Queen simps to Komurasaki photo.

FFS rip perfect story :/
Hope it happens.
I support the idea of Zoro and Sanji both fighting calamities as their final opponents. It's been so long since they had good 1v1 with opponents and where they went all out.

I like Zoro vs King more than Zoro and Co vs kaido , mainly cuz i want him to have a 1v1.

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
I remember some zoro fans dont want to believe if Sanji doing an alliance with Law,X-Drake,and Hawkins.
This is a proof that ODA doing a justice to Sanji with bringing him to the "SUPERNOVA" scene.

Granted, he isn't supernova pre-ts. But, now he had 330 million bounty and more than Zoro, Killer, and Hawkins.
In fact, he is the 5th highest bounty known in this raid among the other supernovas.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Supernovas (known) bounty in this raid
1. Luffy (1.5 billion)
2. Law (500 mil)
3. Kid (470 mil)
4. Apoo (350 mil)
5. Sanji (330 mil)
6. Zoro (320 mil)
7. Hawkins (320 mil)
8. X-Drake (222 mil)
9. Killer (200 mil)

BuT SanJi IsN'T SuPErnOvAS.
Who cares if he isn't a supernova ? he is in the same power spectrum as them.

the supernova stuff was in the past and sanji just fell short of being one.

I think this comes from WCI. Oda literally fucked Sanji's portrayal.
He could fucking murder each one of his brothers but no let's use Zeff's photo.
If Sanji was serious at the time Oven got kicked in the head he would be dead.
The most annoying and problematic part was Sanji's escape with Luffy.
Oda literally made a bunch of fodders relevant for the time of the escape and it was bad.
I was bashed by the community I was part of before I joined OJ because I was the one who thought that Sanji would fight a commander.
( I'm a big fights guy so I love whenever shit like this happen )
But no let's give Luffy almost every commander fight with a shit ton of plot armor.
Then Oven happened and I was like yeah let's murder him.
No.
The thing I'm scared the most is that Oda may give Zoro and Sanji their end game fights against Tobi Roppo......
100% Agree! WCI had the potential to be a great arc, because we were exploring Sanji's family and also BM. I remember seeing BM and being absolutely hyped about learning more about her. When she was introduced she was so menacing so crazy and then when we got to see this powerful, intelligent woman she was made into a joke, it was so embarrassing. Then we got Sanji's family, the supposedly influential, powerful army that we were all hyped for, but they were little more than fodder, I can only hope that the real Germa of 300 years ago were absolutely more competent and an actual strong force because if they are anything like the Vinsmokes then I can't see how they conquered the North Blue! Why on earth would the marines use the Germa to show their strength when they are piss poor. It's like America using Haiti's army to show their strength to the world! It's embarrassing and I expected more! Also, Sanji's arc baking a cake, that's fine but Sanji is also a defender of the weak as well. Oda could have given him a fight to show Judge that whilst he will not be a war monger that doesn't mean that he is weak infact it is his greatest strength, because he is stronger than any of them because he fights to protect the weak. Also Judge being arguably Vegapunk's only peer was dumb enough to trust BM; isn't Judge meant to be smart. Even if he underestimated BM, couldn't he have had a contingency plan. Something like a nuke that would explode the entire island, but Oda had to nerf everyone so that Luffy could shine. Because unlike what Luffy said to Sanji, he doesn't need Sanji to be king of the pirates if Oda keeps writing him flawlessly beating anyone. Also, Katakuri a man who murdered innocent cooks was compelled to wound himself because it was not fair, so being a mass murdering psychopath is ok, but honor?! Also everyone who was not Luffy was sidetracked to the extreme! Capone's plan which he had concocted for a whole year,failed miserably yet Luffy the idiot wonder was able to trick BM. Jimbei boldly declaring Luffy was way stronger than a Yonko, running for his life from a starved insane BM, who he just called a mere Yonko. Sanji being a damsel, this from a man who has had the wit to outsmart a shichibukai known for his intelligence and careful planning twice, to outsmart a whole Buster Call by himself, to outsmart and sneak into a ship of a man with CoO that could cover an Island and wreck his plans by destroying his ship's rudder to think 3 steps ahead in the most adverse of situations, suddenly crying without a plan. I get that you wanted to show Sanji having PTSD, but show him overcoming that when he asked for Luffy's help, showing that Zeff's teachings made him into a man that would be able to overcome that. Go to Luffy have that emotional reunion and then start planning a way to get out of the situation.

L

Levi_Ackerman

100% Agree! WCI had the potential to be a great arc, because we were exploring Sanji's family and also BM. I remember seeing BM and being absolutely hyped about learning more about her. When she was introduced she was so menacing so crazy and then when we got to see this powerful, intelligent woman she was made into a joke, it was so embarrassing. Then we got Sanji's family, the supposedly influential, powerful army that we were all hyped for, but they were little more than fodder, I can only hope that the real Germa of 300 years ago were absolutely more competent and an actual strong force because if they are anything like the Vinsmokes then I can't see how they conquered the North Blue! Why on earth would the marines use the Germa to show their strength when they are piss poor. It's like America using Haiti's army to show their strength to the world! It's embarrassing and I expected more! Also, Sanji's arc baking a cake, that's fine but Sanji is also a defender of the weak as well. Oda could have given him a fight to show Judge that whilst he will not be a war monger that doesn't mean that he is weak infact it is his greatest strength, because he is stronger than any of them because he fights to protect the weak. Also Judge being arguably Vegapunk's only peer was dumb enough to trust BM; isn't Judge meant to be smart. Even if he underestimated BM, couldn't he have had a contingency plan. Something like a nuke that would explode the entire island, but Oda had to nerf everyone so that Luffy could shine. Because unlike what Luffy said to Sanji, he doesn't need Sanji to be king of the pirates if Oda keeps writing him flawlessly beating anyone. Also, Katakuri a man who murdered innocent cooks was compelled to wound himself because it was not fair, so being a mass murdering psychopath is ok, but honor?! Also everyone who was not Luffy was sidetracked to the extreme! Capone's plan which he had concocted for a whole year,failed miserably yet Luffy the idiot wonder was able to trick BM. Jimbei boldly declaring Luffy was way stronger than a Yonko, running for his life from a starved insane BM, who he just called a mere Yonko. Sanji being a damsel, this from a man who has had the wit to outsmart a shichibukai known for his intelligence and careful planning twice, to outsmart a whole Buster Call by himself, to outsmart and sneak into a ship of a man with CoO that could cover an Island and wreck his plans by destroying his ship's rudder to think 3 steps ahead in the most adverse of situations, suddenly crying without a plan. I get that you wanted to show Sanji having PTSD, but show him overcoming that when he asked for Luffy's help, showing that Zeff's teachings made him into a man that would be able to overcome that. Go to Luffy have that emotional reunion and then start planning a way to get out of the situation.
WCI was a great arc, solely cuz of Luffy vs Cracker and Katakuri for me. Not becuz of the Sanji being blackmailed by power rangers and falling a crazy girl who tries to kill him. His backstory was cool tho

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That dick move by Judge was next level shit.

Judge distracted Sanji with a clone ( he didn't know at that moment that it was a clone ) because he knew he would get a beating of a lifetime.

ps. Remember Judge top 5 times?
:milaugh:

That their fight would be extreme diff or something like this I don't remember perfectly now.

L

Levi_Ackerman

Judge distracted Sanji with a clone ( he didn't know at that moment that it was a clone ) because he knew he would get a beating of a lifetime.

I didn't believe he was top 5 or anything, But after hearing they were assasins by pekoms in zou, i was so stupid for expecting them to be the Zoldycks from HxH. Instead what we got were power rangers. :(

Why all of you dont want Big Mom and Kaido having a product?

Whats wrong with that?
that is kinda disrespect for yamato.

To be fair, Oda hyped Judge to the max, the leader of the mythical army that was synonymous with evil and whose commanders were so feared used as propogand to show that the marines are good and strong, and then we got Judge who definitely looked top 5 but was an embarrassment in every department. I really hope we get to see the original Germa oneday and see why the marines used them for propoganda to show their strength because Judge and his kids were embarassing