Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
@RayanOO What if Raid Suits are something that Vegapunk initially invented for WG and we will see SSG army of Kumas wearing a Raid Suit?
We know that the two worked on the lineage factor. But Yonji also said that Judge and Vegapunk worked together on research and development of HIGH TECH WEAPONRY.

But we also know that Germa 66 is a kingdom that exits from even before Judge (the 66 days from North blue etc). And I think the comic book exists too before judge, so the raid suits were maybe created before that Judge and Vegapunk worked together. Stealth black, lighting blue etc in the webcomic are from the real Germa so this can maybe tell us that the former Germa had already suits. (maybe lesser ones)

my raid suit redesign idea

• Normal sanji hairstyle
  • no sunglasses a normal glasses or no glasses would be fine
  • no mask
  • a normal suit that sanji would usually wear
  • no vinsmokes cape and it’s replaced by a robe like the marines or roger or whitebeard wear hanging from the shoulders with a chain connecting it so it doesn’t fall or a cape similar to page ones also with a chain
  • gloves that sanji is currently wearing
  • normal boots

i wish i was good at drawing so i could do a sketch but i’m bad at it so this is the best es i can do

L

Levi_Ackerman

Raid Suit really needs to be redesigned to look better. I am not a huge fan of Sanji' raid suit but atleast it looks better than the other germa suits his siblings wear.
Post automatically merged:

And designing raid suits to be stored in cans wasn't a good idea either. I'd like something which stays on the body,ready to be activated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still think King>>>For Sanji as a fight...
but Queen>>>For Sanji as a character...
If Sanji defeat King it's gonna be like "WoW" without redemption for King's part...
But is Sanji defeats Queen he's gonna be redempted for sure...Like Mr2, Viola, Pudding, Duval, Wanze, The G5...
And i want a redempted Queen (And Ulti) XDXD

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
We are used to see again in cover story or other ways the big bad groups : baroque works in a cover story, and in the manga, same for CP9 etc. I think it is possible for some of KAido crew to come back later or to be back with a cover story. I really think that Page one and Ulti can come back, their family bond and developped personalities is what makes me think that way.
Post automatically merged:

But Queen seems to be a huge piece of shit I don't think he can ever be redeemed

I still think King>>>For Sanji as a fight...
but Queen>>>For Sanji as a character...
If Sanji defeat King it's gonna be like "WoW" without redemption for King's part...
But is Sanji defeats Queen he's gonna be redempted for sure...Like Mr2, Viola, Pudding, Duval, Wanze, The G5...
And i want a redempted Queen (And Ulti) XDXD
sanji fought kurobi and zoro fought hachi

kurobi was the second strongest and hachi was the third but hachi was the one to be redeamed

i think it has the third strongest not the one sanji fights