Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think the best thing for Sanji fans if they dont like characters like Zoro or Law, is to pick a secondary character that you like and have low expectations for....and hype them up.

Of course the alternative is to keep your expectations for Sanji very, very low. Of course he will still disappoint somehow, but atleast you are prepared.
Low expectations? Isn't this true for everyone bar Nika fans in nika piece?

Zoro FC and Blackbeard FC stocks are always open for you to invest bro

Sounds like nothing but excuses to me. Train at home or outside.

I didn’t forget that you are praising Zoro, i literally said you are kissing his and his fans asses.
I cant. Im fasting. And also other things. Thats why I cant.

Ok. I mean I dont get why are you so offended ? I just stated my opinions of both Zoro and Sanji.

Btw I wasn't being totally unserious about Sanji facing Venus, PXs are protecting Egghead's shores and only half of them have been stopped. Sanji and Venus should be moving towards the giants ship.

Mars vs Zoro, Venus vs Sanji :goyea:
Nothing more than a brief clash obviously but nonetheless quite interesting.

Don't worry Wormgang, Saint Shepherd Ju Peter, Warrior God of Agriculture, the Farmer, the Worm, number 1 of the five elder stars, is still Sanji's fight :catblush:

Btw I wasn't being totally unserious about Sanji facing Venus, PXs are protecting Egghead's shores and only half of them have been stopped. Sanji and Venus should be moving towards the giants ship.

Mars vs Zoro, Venus vs Sanji :goyea:
Nothing more than a brief clash obviously but nonetheless quite interesting.

Don't worry Wormgang, Saint Shepherd Ju Peter, Warrior God of Agriculture, the Farmer, the Worm, number 1 of the five elder stars, is still Sanji's fight :catblush:
Oooh look Mars is heading where Zoro and Jinbei are located and Venus and Sanji are on the same direction...

Eventually it'll evolve into Nika facing everybody all at once.

This series is no longer about anything else except the Nika wank.

Even Zoro is dowgraded to Nika's sloppy seconds fights nowadays let alone Taxji.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Hey people can always say I was a Zoro hater....but noone can ever say I was a BB hater. The goated Yonko. Idk how hes doing but hope hes doing good.
Blackbeard stocks are at all time high

BB Low diff law @MonochromeYoru :catblush:

Kuzan and Augur kidnapped pudding

Kuzan and shiryu destroyed Garp

Augur can fuckn teleport and in anime he destroyed Cracker biscuits 😎

Devon copied Gorosei and now can change into Saturn

And, caribou joined BB to give him information regarding Ancient weapons

Such a nice time to be a BB fan :steef:

Oooh look Mars is heading where Zoro and Jinbei are located and Venus and Sanji are on the same direction...

Eventually it'll evolve into Nika facing everybody all at once.

This series is no longer about anything else except the Nika wank.

Even Zoro is dowgraded to Nika's sloppy seconds fights nowadays let alone Taxji.

Sanji will be the most dangerous strawhat. It is coming :finally:

Blackbeard stocks are at all time high

BB Low diff law @MonochromeYoru :catblush:

Kuzan and Augur kidnapped pudding

Kuzan and shiryu destroyed Garp

Augur can fuckn teleport and in anime he destroyed Cracker biscuits 😎

Devon copied Gorosei and now can change into Saturn

And, caribou joined BB to give him information regarding Ancient weapons

Such a nice time to be a BB fan :steef:
I wanna thank you for letting me and Law stay rent free in yo head IN THIS DAMN ECONOMY man :sweat:
Post automatically merged:

Oh I whole heartfelt believe in him, believe me. I wouldn't be here if I didn't. I'm just sick of Oda trying to be unnecessarily unpredictable just for the sake of it like that would make him a better writer somehow and people will praise him for it. And it's not just a Sanji thing, it's a One piece thing in general.

Is a coherent story without too much unnecessary dick teasing a lot to ask for. It's getting old and stale at this point, learn a new trick already Oda.