Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wouldn’t go as far as to say Mars is obviously Sanji’s opponent from the Gorosei as you never know with Oda 💀 could very well be the Sandworm :catcry: but can't lie, will be a bit gutted if it isn't Mars tbh. Design isn't just sick but also pretty menacing and even in full-zoan form alone the potential of his DF is insane. His hybrid is gonna be madness. Guess the positive is that Nasujuro is almost definitely Zoro's opponent so Mars is a viable option.

Also might be a bit of a stretch but Judge was nicknamed the Garuda due to his aerial combat style which is ironically also Sanji's forte and Mars just so happens to be a winged chimera type Snake sumin akin to a Naga which are said to be mortal enemies of the Garuda.

Also might be a bit of a stretch but Judge was nicknamed the Garuda due to his aerial combat style which is ironically also Sanji's forte and Mars just so happens to be a winged chimera type Snake sumin akin to a Naga which are said to be mortal enemies of the Garuda.
I'm almost certain Sanji fights the bird gorosei because mythical fiery bird. Why do people speculate he's fighting the worm guy ?

I'm almost certain Sanji fights the bird gorosei because mythical fiery bird. Why do people speculate he's fighting the worm guy ?
Would be dope and I'm sure the majority of us would want that given aerial battle is Sanji's forte but I don't think Mars being a bird necessarily means he'd be Sanji's opponent. It will ultimately depend on how he ranks amongst the Gorosei I think.
You can make an argument for Ju Peter coz of his design in human form. His style looks the closest to Sanji's, from the hair to the suit kinda like how Nasujuro's design is similar to Zoro's. Was also on team Ju Peter prior to seeing his DF :believe:

How does Coby fighting someone he clashed with unlike Kuzan make no sense?

Oda had Coby clash with one BB Pirate and even made Garp separate himself to give Coby the opportunity to do so. Of course that’s going to be his fight if he’s in the BB pirate arc.
Koby destroyed Pizzaros arm to give him the spotlight and show how far he's come. Koby's dream is to become an admiral fighting a former admiral who was a former student of your same teacher Garp and the reason that Garp wasn't able to escape is the easiest lay up for Koby achieving his dream

Koby destroyed Pizzaros arm to give him the spotlight and show how far he's come. Koby's dream is to become an admiral fighting a former admiral who was a former student of your same teacher Garp and the reason that Garp wasn't able to escape is the easiest lay up for Koby achieving his dream
Koby was also only able to do that much because of all the help he got along the way. Garp distracted Pizarro at the cost of himself, helmeppo saved Coby after the attack, and Grus protected the ship cause Coby couldn’t destroy the arm with his punch just break it.

Koby achieving his dream is a long term thing; defeating Pizarro on his own is a good next step as it shows growth between what we just witnessed and the BB Pirates arc Coby.

Coby isn’t going from getting help hurting Pizarro to soloing Sakazukis equal lmao

Would be dope and I'm sure the majority of us would want that given aerial battle is Sanji's forte but I don't think Mars being a bird necessarily means he'd be Sanji's opponent. It will ultimately depend on how he ranks amongst the Gorosei I think.
You can make an argument for Ju Peter coz of his design in human form. His style looks the closest to Sanji's, from the hair to the suit kinda like how Nasujuro's design is similar to Zoro's. Was also on team Ju Peter prior to seeing his DF :believe:
Oh right, I forgot King vs Sanji didn't happen either despite him being a fiery bird

Wouldn’t go as far as to say Mars is obviously Sanji’s opponent from the Gorosei as you never know with Oda 💀 could very well be the Sandworm :catcry: but can't lie, will be a bit gutted if it isn't Mars tbh. Design isn't just sick but also pretty menacing and even in full-zoan form alone the potential of his DF is insane. His hybrid is gonna be madness. Guess the positive is that Nasujuro is almost definitely Zoro's opponent so Mars is a viable option.

I think the separation of Mars and Nesjuro is a good sign of Mars vs Sanji

And as for the Garuda thing it would be cool if Mars somehow related back to that but I’m starting to doubt it will come up lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Koby was also only able to do that much because of all the help he got along the way. Garp distracted Pizarro at the cost of himself, helmeppo saved Coby after the attack, and Grus protected the ship cause Coby couldn’t destroy the arm with his punch just break it.

Koby achieving his dream is a long term thing; defeating Pizarro on his own is a good next step as it shows growth between what we just witnessed and the BB Pirates arc Coby.

Coby isn’t going from getting help hurting Pizarro to soloing Sakazukis equal lmao
Your match ups ideas always surprise me lmao