Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lmao poor rambles will never get to where his own avi again
Post automatically merged:

If you win, I will mention a praise for Buggy or croc in every post of mine (you pick the praise) and wear avy of your choice for one week

Both conditions only for one week

If I win, you will mention praise for BB picked by me in every post you make+ avy of my choice for one week
How about just the week long avi bet? Cause that sounds fun.

I think the separation of Mars and Nesjuro is a good sign of Mars vs Sanji
It's a fair point ^^
There's also a sequence of panels in the chapter in 1110 that somewhat hints at both Zoro vs Nasujuro and Sanji vs Mars as well but at the end of the day it just speculation. Mars being a flight type and not Zoro's opponent is a good sign for Mars v Sanji though ^^. Honestly I think it could be any of the 3 save Topman and Nasujuro but strongly in favor of Mars ^^.

And as for the Garuda thing it would be cool if Mars somehow related back to that but I’m starting to doubt it will come up lol
I feel ya ^^
I'm just spit-balling lol

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Wouldn’t go as far as to say Mars is obviously Sanji’s opponent from the Gorosei as you never know with Oda 💀 could very well be the Sandworm :catcry: but can't lie, will be a bit gutted if it isn't Mars tbh. Design isn't just sick but also pretty menacing and even in full-zoan form alone the potential of his DF is insane. His hybrid is gonna be madness. Guess the positive is that Nasujuro is almost definitely Zoro's opponent so Mars is a viable option.

Also might be a bit of a stretch but Judge was nicknamed the Garuda due to his aerial combat style which is ironically also Sanji's forte and Mars just so happens to be a winged chimera type Snake sumin akin to a Naga which are said to be mortal enemies of the Garuda.
Ain't gonna lie, I like Mars' zoan form so much, that I legit wouldn't mind at all a full fight of Sanji vs Big Demon Bird without even going hybrid.
It's just THAT good.
:goquad:

It's not early if you consider the plot with bb as fv or imu as fv.

There's a lot going on between coby and kuzan and oda loves him so I am 100% certain this is happening
I still see Imu as FV which means Coby (cause I’m sure he’ll be in the final arc) would need to fight some pirate king level threat then.

Coby has potential and I’m 100% sure he’ll become Fleet Admiral; but he’s not going to defeat Kuzan after Oda didn’t even have Kuzan acknowledge him in Beehive