Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I still see Imu as FV which means Coby (cause I’m sure he’ll be in the final arc) would need to fight some pirate king level threat then.

Coby has potential and I’m 100% sure he’ll become Fleet Admiral; but he’s not going to defeat Kuzan after Oda didn’t even have Kuzan acknowledge him in Beehive
That's the point.

Kuzan doesn't need to acknowledge coby because for him he is a bug.

But that's where the catch lies because that was oda laying the seeds of big build up while will follow

Coby - Garp - kuzan have ties and kuzan beating garp set the tone for old apprentice vs new one.

Coby has to beat an admiral to be one just like how luffy needs to beat yonkous to be PK

And, there is only one candidate fitting the bill - kuzan

That's the point.

Kuzan doesn't need to acknowledge coby because for him he is a bug.

But that's where the catch lies because that was oda laying the seeds of big build up while will follow

Coby - Garp - kuzan has ties and kuzan beating garp set the tone for old apprentice vs new one.

Coby has to beat an admiral to be one just like how luffy needs to beat yonkous to be PK

And, there is only one candidate fitting the bill - kuzan
Eh I feel like if Oda was actually building this he’d have Coby clash with Kuzan or at the very least break Kuzans ice to escape; but instead he used Pizarro for a reason.

Coby is set up to grow but always be a few steps behind Luffy. And beating Pizarro will be Coby’s chance to defeat a Commander like Luffy did then the next arc he’s in he’ll fight a 3 Billion berry pirate which would gives him an admiral equivalence

Coby beating Kuzan at the same time that Luffy beats Blackbeard would close the gap way too much

Mars looks like the brain of the crew just like Sanji

he’s the one doing the missions
Noticed that too

He is basically getting all the intel job done, similar to Sanji who is orchestrating everyone's escape, and the crew contacts Sanji to give him info

But its Oda we talking about so lets see
Post automatically merged:

We shouldn't ignore the possibility of Saturn being the one who fights Sanji, there is quite some stuff tying these two in specific ways

But lets pray for Sanji vs Mars in the meantime

Don't set expectations

You never know with oda
Expectation-free reading is pointless and kind of boring :hope:

Saint Ju Peter: best human form by far, Agriculture and food link, almost as useless as post TS Sanji, Worms >> :steef:

Saint Mars: coolest beast form (they are all trash tho), flying creature, he is acting like pre TS Sanji would have, his overwhelming haki left Jinbe and Lucci speechless :specialmeh:

Saint Saturn: worst beast form, slow, tricky powers (the worst ones), Sanji hates spiders and whoever hurts women:josad:

Saint Ju Peter >= Mars > Mercury >= Venus >>Saturn

Clearly Sarurn is the worst possible opponent Sanji could get. Therefore, I would bet on Sanji vs Saturn :kayneshrug:

Last edited:

Saint Ju Peter: best human form by far, Agriculture and food link, almost as useless as post TS Sanji, Worms >> :steef:

Saint Mars: coolest beast form (they are all trash tho), flying creature, he is acting like pre TS Sanji would have, his overwhelming haki left Jinbe and Lucci speechless :specialmeh:

Saint Saturn: worst beast form, slow, tricky powers (the worst ones), Sanji hates spiders and whoever hurts women:josad:

Clearly Sarurn is the worst possible opponent Sanji could get. Therefore, I would bet on Sanji vs Saturn :kayneshrug:
For me designwise, Mars > Venus = Jupiter > Saturn = Mercury.

Mercury and Saturn are total goofs. I marginally prefer Saturn for his weird eye attack and poison manipulation which I think is dope. As for Mercury, if he didn't have CoC, I would have written him completely off.

Venus and Jupiter have really cool Demon forms imo. The only thing offputing about them is the human teeth for Jupiter and the centaur form for Venus that gives me flashback to Jack's stupid hybrid form in Wano. I still believe though that these could potentially have the two best hybrid form amongst the Gorosei. A super armored black knight hybrid form Jupiter and humanoid demon horse skeleton Venus would be a dream come true for a potential opponents for Sanji and Zoro.

Mars is the undisputed best so far. I have no gripes with his design whatsoever. The guy looks menacing as hell. I really hope his hybrid lives up to the same standard as his demon form. If Sanji ever fights a Gorosei, I have him as my first pick at the moment. Only a potential Black armored knight Jupiter could be a better pick, imo.

Ain't gonna lie, I like Mars' zoan form so much, that I legit wouldn't mind at all a full fight of Sanji vs Big Demon Bird without even going hybrid.
It's just THAT good.
:goquad:
💯 Not really a fan of the full-zoan form in general but Mars' Itsumade is an exception.
Not only does it look amazing and menacing so will make for quite the spread in a 1 v 1 against a much smaller opponent like Sanji but it also looks incredibly versatile, sharp talons like an eagle that can rip an opponent to shreds and potentially conjure air slashes, a tail it can use to it's advantage if it's blindsided, so the size is not really that much of an issue against a smaller opponent, wings which give it flight and good mobility and then potential blast breath of some kind catded. DF has so much potential if Oda utilizes it properly.

Mars has some sort of lightning ability it seems. After speaking to Lucci, we see him flying towards the laboratory and there is white lightning below/around him.
Just noticed :steef:
That's fire not gonna lie.
Nasujuro seems to be able to use ice slashes so maybe they can all use some sorta elemental ability
Nasujuro - Ice
Mars - Lightning
Saturn - Poison

Last edited:
Never join a bet, of which you are not 100% sure that you are right - or - never join a bet, of which you are not 100% sure that the other party is wrong.
Lmao poor rambles will never get to where his own avi again

How about just the week long avi bet? Cause that sounds fun.
We will see. 😉

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Don't set expectations

You never know with oda
Too late

Drop the worm and hype the bird

Last edited:
For me it’s Mars > Saturn > Venus > Peter > Pig

Mars has the best design by far, he looks menacing - for OP standards - and doesn’t look Goofy. The only “negative“ thing is his long neck, but it kinda works and isn’t too bad.

Saturn looks crazy and menacing at the same time lol - because he has the most crazy looking eyes - btw all of the Gorosei Full Zoan Form have those same eyes for some reason.

Venus is ok, but i am not really convinced by it. It’s not “scary/menacing“ looking. It’s just a Skeleton with Rabbit teeth lol.

Peter sucks lol. A fucking worm? Seems like the most unfitting Full Zoan Form for fighting and his human teeth look stupid.

The Pig is the worst one, the just looks Goofy has hell. Nothing about him looks scary - wow he has 4 tusks instead of 2 hOw ScArY wHaT a MoNsTeR lmao
And he skips leg day big time.
That thing looks more menacing than he does…

Last edited: