Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Expectation-free reading is pointless and kind of boring :hope:
Post automatically merged:

Saint Ju Peter: best human form by far, Agriculture and food link, almost as useless as post TS Sanji, Worms >> :steef:

Saint Mars: coolest beast form (they are all trash tho), flying creature, he is acting like pre TS Sanji would have, his overwhelming haki left Jinbe and Lucci speechless :specialmeh:

Saint Saturn: worst beast form, slow, tricky powers (the worst ones), Sanji hates spiders and whoever hurts women:josad:

Saint Ju Peter >= Mars > Mercury >= Venus >>Saturn

Clearly Sarurn is the worst possible opponent Sanji could get. Therefore, I would bet on Sanji vs Saturn :kayneshrug:
Weren't you the same jacket who was saying few weeks ago he stopped expecting? Lol

What happened

But that doesn’t look like lightning ⚡️ - looks like light shining or maybe this panel is just “damaged/scratched“ or something. But i don’t see it being important or anything.
This is wat I’m referring to ^^
Dont know if the bari bari sound effect here is simply just his CoC or the sound effect of the lightning but you can see lightning around him here

I still can't see lightning
It’s around him.
Below his tail and his two wings + there is the sound effect for lightning or rather a crackling sound effect as well. Same sound effect is typically used for CoC but there are no black streaks here hence why I think it’s lightning.

But like you said if its indeed lightning we’ll see it again ^^
Post automatically merged:

I know, but that is not the panel he was talking about tho.
It's this one.
I’m aware ^^. Also can’t see it in that one but noticed it from your comment about the image I posted hence why I replied to him ^^