Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Bird or Worm?

• Total voters
That might be but in the panel where Mars flies of after getting info from Lucci you can see lightning as well as lightning sound effects ^^
This is wat I’m referring to ^^
Dont know if the bari bari sound effect here is simply just his CoC or the sound effect of the lightning but you can see lightning around him here
Yeah I know about Mars's white lightning when he flew off.

But the lighting before Mars meets Lucci that MonsterZoro posted is just the sunlight imo.

What would yall do if the Gorosei fight the Rooftop 5 ?
Just like the so called rooftop 5 & the supernova were supposed to face the calamities whilst Sanji faced a Tobi Roppo 💀.
Still remember that fuckery vividly :kriwhat:
There are somethings that will never change so no point in getting urself down about that ^^
The King ting tho was always gonna be an L, nothing controversial or unexpected about it, was just a bad prediction.

Last edited:
Mars is looking for the source of the broadcast signal, which may be vegapunk's apple head? Oda what are you cooking?
That would at least be helpful in answering "why Sanji is dragging a corpse around" agenda

You know what's funny

That SHP may not see the broadcast even if it happens, unless Giants have a big ass den-den mushi 🤣