Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Whether Sanji will be awakening all of/or his remaining gene mods (i.e. his exoskeleton etc.) in this arc, I can't say for certain but I will say tho that I'm 100% sure he's gonna be getting an upgrade for his fire abilities as that is where most of Sanji's offensive ability comes from. Particularly when you consider the characteristics of the opponent he could potentially be facing this arc (i.e. it's very likely he'll be squaring up against an ancient zoan or even a dinosaur zoan) and the fact that Sanji hasn't really gotten any offensive haki power ups so far. Ancient Zoans are pretty durable, we've seen that with Jack and then recently with Page One and Ulti and even amongst all of those Queen looks to be the most durable of all the beast pirates excluding Kaidou, so if Sanji will be fighting someone like him for example, it just further emphasises the need for a significant offensive power up. Maybe even one that would be incredibly difficult to regenerate from as Queen is most likely awakened to make matters worse.

Long story short lolz I think we'll be getting quite a bit of focus on his RS (of course) and then he'd be getting a significant offensive power up via his fire abilities ^^. One thing I find really interesting is the RS's fire resistance, so far the RS seems to be tailor made of Sanji, I mean he even got his long desired invisibility ability so chances are that the RS fire resistance will also be benefiting him in a way. I'm thinking Sanji unlocks a very destructive hax flame (something akin to amaterasu) that could potentially bring harm to Sanji himself. However the RS resistance will allow him to be able to use it without dealing too much damage to himself ^^. Imagine a flame strong enough to even burn someone like Sanji...lolz...that'd be pretty damn hype.

Lastly with regards to CoO, I don't think Sanji will necessarily be getting a CoO PU but rather just show us what he is fully capable of with it as we don't really know the limits of his CoO yet ^^

Last edited:
Fire Rankyaku can be dope

I think it is because of the Zoro parallel : Zoro can cut and Sanji can hit, obviously Zoro can kick someone some time and Sanji can use kitchen knives but they can't have too much similar abilities. I think Oda forbade Sanji to have real cutting abilities
You are right. Oda has to nerf Sanji otherwise he would outshine even the MC

I felt like I needed to post this here
What do you think?
Typical.....''sAnJi Is PhYsIcAlY wEaK'' - shows Sanji getting send flying by Daifuku, BUT IGNORES THE PANEL OF HIM STOPPING A BIGGER AND STRONGER GENIE!!!!.....bruh
Getting send flying doesn't mean you are physicaly weaker... Zoro got overpowered by Mr.1 and Kaku, but he stil could clash with them equally.

About the ability to hide your presence, i don't like it at all. The thing with the RS is, that every fight of Sanji would be kinda lame, because we wouldn't be able to see Sanji. Right now, Sanji's invisibility is not OP - invisible or not, you can stil sense him. Which takes the invisibility part away, because it is mostly pointless to go invisible, they stil can sense him - so Sanji would stay visible and we could actualy see him fighting.
Now, with the hiding of his presence, Sanji has no reason to stay visible in a fight - if he stil would fight visible this would be bad writing and actualy nerf his abilities.
With this ability, nobody would be able to protect himself from Sanji and logicaly, Sanji would stay invisible the whole time and don't give the enemy any chance. But we wouldn't see shit from him, which is stupid.

And honestly, this ''Hiding-presence-PU'' is just lame.

Fuck the RS anyways.

Because we can choose only 2 options, i go with CoO PU and Devil transformation. CoO is obvious why and the Devil transformation, because i see it like the Hells Memories ''Mode'' - which i hope we see more of it. His hair spikes up, he is completely covered in fire with white eyes and maybe sharp teeth (like on TB).
A different fire would also be cool.
This is what i hope for.

Yeah, but isn't that a VIcecaptain but with a different name??
XD
Exactly :sadgrin:

The ability to hide his presence is a must, Shiryu and Sanji's ability would be almost useless otherwise.
It would become just a mean to consume someone's CoO and while useful in a prolonged fight i can't see it as such a troublesome ability :sanmoji:

My dream has always been Phoenix Sanji but taking away from him the chance to swim in the All Blue would be so sad:pepemy:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
His Raid suit will trigger his gen modification and he might learn how to stay undetected, because as we see in the story, you can sense an invisibility things through haki.

So with raid suit have a invisibility feature, if your enemy good at observation haki, invisibility will be useless.

Im placing on bet on Future sight too but then i realize Sanji's diable jambe will be stronger in "rage" state so i dont think Sanji will able to use Future sight.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
I don't really want a "devil" transformation for Sanji but I think his emotions are the real highlights of the character even more since we know that his brothers lack emotions.

So something fueled by emotion will be good. So it will be either haki or fire.

On the other part I love Sanji martial arts and I will gladly welcomed some Newkama moves into Sanji skills.

Sanji trained 2 years there and learned attack cuisine and fought the masters and he didn't reveal everything he had from this training. So something related to attack cuisine or kempo can occur.

I don't want for him to awaken his genetic modification like exoskeleton etc

But there is also the raid suit. I hope and want this thing to be a one time thing. But he will use it too during his future fights and explore its powers but I think there will be something more.

So I will vote for a bit of improvement in COO and COA + better fire + some Okama things.
But we have to chose 2 so : Okama things and new fire/fire skills

new fire and devil transformation as for coo i don’t think he’s getting a pu we will just see the full extent of his coo

new fire he will have black fire when he implements coa to diable jambe

devil transformation is the most interesting here and the coolest he will unlock his own power not from the germa modification but from the drug sora took which is made by vegapunk

This is very similar to what I did on the thriller back forum ... But I don't know if '' quartermaster '' would fit exactly in the definition of the role that Sanji has been playing in the story.

I mean, Sanji is definitely the heart of the team (@Soleus said something like this). It is he who protects the weakest strawhatz most of the time, it is he who saves them dozens of times and Sanji is the one who leads and advises them many times throughout history. He has an incredible role on the team, he also has a very deep relationship with Luffy, often looking like he is the immediate one.

There are idiots who do not know the character Sanji, and do not know the true mindset of his personality and willpower.
The term ''Sanji has no willpower like Luffy and Zoro, so he won't be top tier'' is dumb and problematic on so many levels ...

Sanji's willpower is not directly driven by the dream of finding all blue. His willpower is completely linked to his proactive role within the crew to save and protect the weakest, per statement:

I agree that, Sanji's willpower in getting stronger, obviously is not linked to his dream of finding all blue, he doesn't need to be strong to achieve his dream. Sanji's entire evolution of strength, development in willpower is driven to protect people and have the prominent role on the team, even being the wing that makes Luffy fly.

Sanji is like Whitebeard and Sabo. All their willpower to get stronger is to protect who they like:

This is very similar to what I did on the thriller back forum ... But I don't know if '' quartermaster '' would fit exactly in the definition of the role that Sanji has been playing in the story.

I mean, Sanji is definitely the heart of the team (@Soleus said something like this). It is he who protects the weakest strawhatz most of the time, it is he who saves them dozens of times and Sanji is the one who leads and advises them many times throughout history. He has an incredible role on the team, he also has a very deep relationship with Luffy, often looking like he is the immediate one.

There are idiots who do not know the character Sanji, and do not know the true mindset of his personality and willpower.
The term ''Sanji has no willpower like Luffy and Zoro, so he won't be top tier'' is dumb and problematic on so many levels ...

Sanji's willpower is not directly driven by the dream of finding all blue. His willpower is completely linked to his proactive role within the crew to save and protect the weakest, per statement:

I agree that, Sanji's willpower in getting stronger, obviously is not linked to his dream of finding all blue, he doesn't need to be strong to achieve his dream. Sanji's entire evolution of strength, development in willpower is driven to protect people and have the prominent role on the team, even being the wing that makes Luffy fly.

Sanji is like Whitebeard and Sabo. All their willpower to get stronger is to protect who they like:

yeah idk about the quartermaster what he described was the vice captain he’s the most fit for the role from the crew
Post automatically merged:

the argument that his dream has nothing to do with strength and his role is a cook not a fighter is wrong on so many levels

whitebeard dream has nothing to do with strength and he’s known as the strongest man and marcos role is doctor and he’s stronger than jozu vista and ace who are centered around fighting

some zoro fans can’t stand that sanji a cook and his dream is unrelated to strength is equal to zoro

Last edited: