Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't remember ... I think it was in a magazine that Oda was interviewed. I think @PuckTheGreat can tell you better.

Yeeah, I am quite confident in my theory of demonic transformation. Mainly because Oda developed a santanas theme in Sanji, in which Sanji is inspired by the character Lucifer. This is much more solid than super-sentai shit

Exactly, the haki system is confusing and Oda never makes it clear how it works.
But he clarified the instinctive haki for Sanji, when Luffy learned instinctive haki he started to deflect katakuri attacks more easily, so Oda should emphasize this quality of haki for Sanji, because it makes a lot of sense for the shape as Sanji trained during TS
Iirc it was OP magazine. Can’t remember what volume tho and the context exactly but I think those images Sanji (CoO), Luffy (CoC), Zoro (CoA) were used to describe the 3 different types of Haki. Will have to look it up.

Iirc it was OP magazine. Can’t remember what volume tho and the context exactly but I think those images Sanji (CoO), Luffy (CoC), Zoro (CoA) were used to describe the 3 different types of Haki. Will have to look it up.
@Cobra. @Chaves
I've been able to get my hands the raws for this.

Under the Sanji image, there is a general description of observation haki and also a description of future sight...whether this is an indication that Sanji used future sight here tho, I can't say for certain.

I will however say that the fact that Oda used the Sanji/Katakuri panel as a description of CoO here proves that what allowed Sanji to dodge Katakuri's attack was indeed observation Haki and not simply just sheer reflexes like a lot of folks speculated. Moreover, the way the panel is drawn is exactly the same as when Luffy was unconsciously able to evade flampe's attack just before he unlocked FS ^^ so it is incredibly unlikely that it was regular observation haki tho I'm sure the naysayers would say otherwise...lolz

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
can you make the poll for only 7 days?
I don't know about that, I think mid long poll are the best

Even for this one I made it 17/18 days and during the 5 last days we had like 5/6 new people who voted.

Only 7 days is likely not enough. And it will be boring for everyone fast if we do a new poll every week.

If everyone wants a 7 days poll I will do it but I think 2 weeks is better.

Last edited: