Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
S

stealthblack

You have maybe right, who do you think he will fight ? Someone we didn't see yet ? A BM pirates ? Numbers ? Flying 6 ? Orochi man ?

I think Sanji can have many upgrades till EOS : haki wise he has rooms to improve, DJ wise maybe he can do better, maybe having an other techniques, even if he keeps the RS (I hope not) he can't learn improve : either technological upgrade, or fighting skills upgrade.

I think that Sanji will struggle a lot during is final fight in Wano.

I see every straw hats having a great fight and the M3 having extreme fights.

Bm pirate makes most sense story wise. Based on their story with germa last arc, and sanji having one of the raid suits bm pirates wanted.
As actual name, I said perospero, solid hype and Bounty, he is guilty of pedro's Death and that give sanji chance to Revenge pedro since he was there to save sanji. but I would take cracker over perospero lol, so he gets to beat top commander.
So far sanji doesn't seem caught on any wano plot much. Like he beat some family of kyoshiro, but would oda give sanji a proper swordman as fight that even zoro struggled with?
He had clash with drake, but he is clearly good guy marine like Coby, so no beast pirate villain mathc up for sanji.

I think sanji's raid suit now is like luffy getting advanced haki this arc. like sanji will struggle with rs when zoro will struggle with enma or luffy will struggle with advanced haki. this is like the biggest power up sanji will ever get. zoro could change even more swords from now on.

S

stealthblack

You are underrestimating Queen alot. He is a YC and we have seen almost Nothing from him. But what he showed us, was impressive - he cracked BM's head and took her hits Pretty well. We haven't seen his Hybrid Form yet and all the Poison Tools he have. He will be a big Problem.

Based on what Sanji said, the cape is his shild. So only the cape protects him - could be the whole suit, but it's not confirmed by Sanji.
Also, when Sanji was send flying thru several Buildings he said, that he stil felt it a Little, so it's not THAT crazy durable. And this was only flying thru Buildings. Imagine a YC hits him - the RS won't protect him that much. We also have to wait and see, how Franky and Ussope will Change it. Would be great, if it would get a ''nerf''. Get rid of the cape - less durability, get rid of the invisibility (which propably won't go away…) - ahhh get rid of the whole suit :feelscryingman:

I actually would like to see Sanji fight King - they just have too much in common...but because he have a Sword, he have to fight Zoro lol
Not underestimating queen, but rs sanji will be clear top tier, queen got trashed in 2 hits by top tier BM and sanji can see and dodge any poison weapon or headbutt he thows at him.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Bm pirate makes most sense story wise. Based on their story with germa last arc, and sanji having one of the raid suits bm pirates wanted.
As actual name, I said perospero, solid hype and Bounty, he is guilty of pedro's Death and that give sanji chance to Revenge pedro since he was there to save sanji. but I would take cracker over perospero lol, so he gets to beat top commander.
So far sanji doesn't seem caught on any wano plot much. Like he beat some family of kyoshiro, but would oda give sanji a proper swordman as fight that even zoro struggled with?
He had clash with drake, but he is clearly good guy marine like Coby, so no beast pirate villain mathc up for sanji.

I think sanji's raid suit now is like luffy getting advanced haki this arc. like sanji will struggle with rs when zoro will struggle with enma or luffy will struggle with advanced haki. this is like the biggest power up sanji will ever get.
But Peros is weak to fire it can be too much a good match up to be a good battle.

There is Daifuku but lacks a little of hype. And sanji will not fight Smoothie.

S

stealthblack

But Peros is weak to fire it can be too much a good match up to be a good battle.

There is Daifuku but lacks a little of hype. And sanji will not fight Smoothie.

still not as bad as luffy vs enel, or ace vs akainu.:feelsokeman:

either sanji will go akainu on pero's butt, or maybe peros will be creative and find ways to fight his weakness. and that will be a funny battle isntead of serious one, but I'll take anything at this point for sanji lol

daifuku's bounty is so crap compared to top commanders, I expect base sanji without raid suit to beat him and sanji only having to take out his raid suit for peros or something.

woudl be something if sanji gets 2 battles, base mode with diafuku and then rs with peros or commander.

I also think that is why oda gave sanji ancient best predator spinosaurus zoan so early in the arc, because he will not get another zoan this arc. Not that I don't want sanji vs calamity, I would pay at this point for sanji vs calamity.

Not underestimating queen, but rs sanji will be clear top tier, queen got trashed in 2 hits by top tier BM and sanji can see and dodge any poison weapon or headbutt he thows at him.
Well...then you overrestimate Sanji lol. I am Pretty sure he will beat a YC, but he won't ''trash'' him...if he would ''trash'' a YC, he would be Top Tier Level. Never is the RS such a big boost to skip 1 whole Level. Maybe it won't be a close fight as it was with Luffy vs Katakuri, but it will stil be an all out-fight.
Perospero would be a ''warm up'' fight at best. He ain't gonna be a all-out fight for Sanji. It has to be a YC. A fight vs Katakuri would be awesome, but he just got beat last Arc and he is also not on Wano sooo...it has to be Queen or King.
I don't think Law and/or Kid will beat a YC. They will most likely fight Kaidou/BM.
Or, Law and Kid fight King and Queen, and Zoro and Sanji fight Kaidou with Luffy. Would be great too. But i still want some 1 vs 1 fights for them.

the one who enters here and talks bull shit
I was just asking, because you were writing to somebody, but nobody commented above you, so it has to be someone i muted lmao

Think guys we need to invite more people here. Anyone know where to get more fan base here from other sites?

Also Zoro-Brainers are gonna continue coming to threads to mess with us, so we need to be more full throttle in ouemr debate threads to force more opposition. Don't think staying in one place and being quiet helps as they are still continuing here. You need more frequents in your posting, liking, polling, etc.. Don't think it won't cool off more unless fanbase work harder a bit in moving around on topic. Just saying is all.
lets see i think sanji fan missing from oj is...
arthrand,anasui,pirate fever,renaisse,xdz,firepower,allbluereverie,kaios d omen,mistresspaige,xjoyboyx,hisokamorrow,lifeismeh etc i forgot lol

btw @RayanOO can i join?
sanji is one of my favorite character like l lawliet,kurapika n lelouch (y)

btw cause i wanking sanji in his womanizing nature i wonder if i can post fanart sanji x ladies here? like sanji x hiyori or sanji x hancock?
probably not cause the last sanji fc i cant see those things:catsweat:just curious question tho:catsure:

Last edited:

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
btw @RayanOO can i join?
sanji is one of my favorite character like l lawliet,kurapika n lelouch (y)
Hey ! All Sanji fan are obviously welcome

i wonder if i can post fanart sanji x ladies here? like sanji x hiyori or sanji x hancock?
probably not cause the last sanji fc i cant see those things:catsweat:just curious question tho:catsure:
I don't see why not. The moment this is not hentai or offensive or bashing someone I think it is good.

Last edited:
OK peeps, what is your favorite Name for Sanji (Soba Mask)?

Luffy: Black! Mask! Mane
Zoro: Idiot
Nami: Cape
Usopp: Lightning Skyser(Sky + Kaiser)
Robin: Ominous Mask
Chopper: Go get them Sanji
Franky: Black Rolling Destroyer
Brook: Enviable Man in Women’s Bathhouse

Luffy: trash
Zoro: ......
Nami: :seriously:
Ussope: For those who don't know, Kaiser means King in german, Kaiser is also used for Yonkou in the german Version of OP. Sanji is the Sky Yonkou/ or Sky King (sounds better). I actually like it, Sanji's new epithet? Rayleigh was the Dark King, Sanji is the Sky King :steef: Not sure About Lightning tho.
Robin: meh, also doesn't Sound good.
Chopper: :lawsigh:
Franky: Don't get the ''rolling'' one, but Black Destroyer isn't bad :madmonk:
Brook: No comment :milaugh:

Go get em is the best :finally:

Ussope: For those who don't know, Kaiser means King in german, Kaiser is also used for Yonkou in the german Version of OP. Sanji is the Sky Yonkou/ or Sky King (sounds better). I actually like it, Sanji's new epithet? Rayleigh was the Dark King, Sanji is the Sky King :steef: Not sure About Lightning tho.

no jinbei?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Geppo
Tekkai
Shigan
Rankyaku
Soru
Kame-i
Are way cooler than the rs
It is not even a contest that the RS is lame and that Sanji needs an other way to be strong.

For Rokushiki for Sanji :

Shigan with foot why not but hard to see on panel, rankyaku is too much a slash so too much like Zoro so I don't think it fits. Kami-e yes, geppo already ok, soru too in a way. For tekkai I don't know maybe a way to strengthen his leg and hit like a mad man.