Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
Given latest SBS, I think Oda might be pushing Sanji to fight King especially given nicknames Usopp and Franky would give the suit and how it relates into 'King' in a way with them. Do you all think that? While I know some would say he is 'Zoro' opponent, but honestly can't see how Zoro would get an flying opponent to cut down and be fast enough to strike. He had trouble with Pica and needed help. Unless Zoro getting help again for King, I see Sanji better to catch King in a Sky Fight overall and outmaneuver him in the long run in the daring battle.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I dont think that Sanjino will get a body replacement jutsu as that is already kinda Nami's thing with Mirage Tempo.
He could use guns but they are too dangerous and dont fit the SH no killing theme.

Ninja shuriken which explode could be something or he could learn some martial arts, too bad someone like Garp didnt train him. I am still betting on the same aCoA that Luffy used now against the tree which would make his kicks way more lethal or fire element development.

I dont think that Sanjino will get a body replacement jutsu as that is already kinda Nami's thing with Mirage Tempo.
He could use guns but they are too dangerous and dont fit the SH no killing theme.

Ninja shuriken which explode could be something or he could learn some martial arts, too bad someone like Garp didnt train him. I am still betting on the same aCoA that Luffy used now against the tree which would make his kicks way more lethal or fire element development.
He can learn on his own on rausing his fighting style and Haki. That push more on him being prodigy similar to Garp still fighting more with his body end of the day.

Given latest SBS, I think Oda might be pushing Sanji to fight King especially given nicknames Usopp and Franky would give the suit and how it relates into 'King' in a way with them. Do you all think that? While I know some would say he is 'Zoro' opponent, but honestly can't see how Zoro would get an flying opponent to cut down and be fast enough to strike. He had trouble with Pica and needed help. Unless Zoro getting help again for King, I see Sanji better to catch King in a Sky Fight overall and outmaneuver him in the long run in the daring battle.
Well, Sanji vs King makes more sense, but i am not so sure about it. It will probably be Queen. Mostly because King got a ''good/normal'' looking Sword/Katana - so he might be a more skilled Sword user. Yeah, Queen got even 2 swords, but it doesn't seem as he would be a Sword based fighter. I might be wrong ofc, we have to see. Not that it matters tho, they were shown as equals, so...only Zoro-boys try to make King>Queen, because they think Zoro will fight him, so they need to make him look stronger than Sanji's Opponent. Would be hilarious to see their reaction if Sanji would fight King. It would be automaticaly Queen > King lol.
Post automatically merged:

I think he will get a new type of DJ and a special type of CoO which could freeze time :finally:
I have thought about something like that, maybe not Freeze but slow down time. But i am not sure if it makes sense tho. Sanji would have to freeze or slow down the whole world - which sounds ridiculous from the size perspective. Maybe he could freeze/slow down time only in a radius, but this sounds weird and this whole thing would make foxy's DF pointless. I am not sure about that.
But Sanji have to get Advanced Haki tho. Mostlikely FS.

Btw. what is your guys predictions about his next bounty?

Last edited: